The girls prefer clean shaven or guys with facial hair?

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on the guy... Just know that I don't like guys with too much facial hair a small amount is good other wise clean shaven is best.

My personal favorite is 5 o' clock shadow.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is one of those things different girls different tastes but the beard seems to be becoming more popular

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Well I think men who can grow an actual beard, is attractive, and also shaved faces are attractive too. So I'm for either, just depends on what you look best with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a five o'clock shadow. I'm not really a beard person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved. Well a little facial hair isn't bad but if its like Santa get out of here

0|0
    0|0
  • A little stubble on a man is always attractive. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer stubble

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how the guy looks. But overall guys with facial hair or that shave are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • *holds knife to your throat*
    boy you better not shave it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's mixed - some prefer the clean shaven look while others like scruff, and others prefer beards. You should do what you like, and the right person will like you for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not a girl lol, but from what I can tell girls prefer facial hair... so long as it's maintained and doesn't look a dirty mess.

With that being said however, this dude I know who is really popular with girls can't even grow a beard - so if you can't grow a beard don't lose hope - compensate in other ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look better with beard... I hope the ladies think the same :D

0|0
    0|0
  • If they like a hipster beard- they ain't worth it! lolz

0|0
    0|0