The girls prefer clean shaven or guys with facial hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on the guy... Just know that I don't like guys with too much facial hair a small amount is good other wise clean shaven is best.

My personal favorite is 5 o' clock shadow.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is one of those things different girls different tastes but the beard seems to be becoming more popular

What Girls Said 8

• Well I think men who can grow an actual beard, is attractive, and also shaved faces are attractive too. So I'm for either, just depends on what you look best with.

• I like a five o'clock shadow. I'm not really a beard person.

• Shaved. Well a little facial hair isn't bad but if its like Santa get out of here

• A little stubble on a man is always attractive. :)

• I prefer stubble

• It depends on how the guy looks. But overall guys with facial hair or that shave are sexy.

• *holds knife to your throat*
    boy you better not shave it

• It's mixed - some prefer the clean shaven look while others like scruff, and others prefer beards. You should do what you like, and the right person will like you for you.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not a girl lol, but from what I can tell girls prefer facial hair... so long as it's maintained and doesn't look a dirty mess.

With that being said however, this dude I know who is really popular with girls can't even grow a beard - so if you can't grow a beard don't lose hope - compensate in other ways.

• I think I look better with beard... I hope the ladies think the same :D

• If they like a hipster beard- they ain't worth it! lolz