What makes you more physically attractive?

So, some girls like to have make-up to improve their visual appearance. What do you use?

For me it's my hair. If I don't do my hair I'm literally a 3/10. I look awful. You'll never see me without my hair done. Even if I'm alone at home I will still do it. It also has to look perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like just having my eyebrows threaded (so the tiny, fine hairs aren't there) is all I really need to feel "okay, I look human". Lol, that's about it honestly.

I'm not HUGE on makeup. I'll put on some mascara here and there, eyeliner if I'm really feeling fancy.

I really dislike lipstick, since my lips already look like I've bit them for 100 years lol, and I have naturally reddish cheeks which is weird but hey works for me. I don't have perfect skin though, really sensitive skin actually. But meh, I've learned to not care anymore and for some reason it's been working and people have been like "wow you look freaking great" lol. The secret? Don't give a crap.

• I just looked at your picture lol.
      You eyes are crazy! 😮😲
      They look un-human (which is cool)

• Ahahhaa! I have people who call me an alien. As a compliment... ?
      Loool however that works

• ComplimentÄ— my dear! :3
      Take me to your homeworld. Screw this shitty planet lool 😉😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally I haven't a clue - Honestly I could be in one room with a mirror and go "Hmmm, not bad 5/6" then walk a 100 metres into another room to look in a mirror to go "No, not great 2/3" - Like all I do is keep clean which I do anyway by showering regularly.

What Girls Said 24

• For me its my hair as well. I dont do it all the time but when i do it and its all long and wavy im just like 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

• I like some eyeliner and mascara, plus having my hair straightened. I think adding or doing those things helps my looks.

• I think my eyebrows tbh, if i fill them in I just look 100 times better. And sometimes thats just all the makeup I need.

• Begin postive about life!

• Maybe my smile and european people tell me they like my skin color, in here it is so meh but in Europe that's exotic lol

I'll go with smile

• My eyebrows and my skin needs to look good. 😁

• MY EYEBROWS.

They make or break my attractiveness. I don't need makeup, I just need my eyebrows to be on point. Which I guess an eyebrow pencil and wax are technically makeup, but I mean I don't need it elsewhere on my face.

• I feel much more attractive on days that I workout actually.
    Also I'm like you, if my hair is done I feel much better. I always try to wear nicer clothes too even if I'm just staying home (of course I have my lounge times as well).

• A good personality.

• my hair and wearing tight clothes.
    since I am really petite, I need less fabric to show off my figure :p

• Mmm a nice coat of strawberry lip balm.. Gives a nice colour to my lips

• I don't usually go out (like to the mall or whatever) without at least mascara because I think I look tired and shit without it 😂

• When I see girls who wear loads of make-up without it.. I'm like "woah..." 😂

• I don't look very different without it, I just like the way I look more with makeup :) But I know what you mean, I used to have a friend who was into TONS of contour and she looked like 10 years younger without makeup hahaha

• A girl I know covers herself in it and when I saw her without it.. I can't lie: she looked like a zombie. 😂

• I believe just my eyebrows and properly brushes hair but I don't need makeup

I have been mistaken as younger than my age ever since I was 17

• a paper bag.

• Literally all I need is a small coat of mascara and brush out my hair and I feel decent enough xD

• I need my full makeup and hair done or else I look like rubbish. I don't even look like the same person without it

• Meh I guess when my hair is styled. And I wear a bit of makeup to bring out my expressive eyes. My looks have improved quite a bit over the years.

• To be honest I don't really use make up except mascara. I already have long eyelashes but I add it to my lower lashes to give me that cute doll look.

• Styling my hair.

• I feel close to presentable when i am wearing mascara and an outfit that hides my numerous flaws

• definitely my hair

• hairstyle, eyebrows, voice

• eyes and brows, always the most significant part to make you looks different and bold ;)

• I have no idea.

What Guys Said 7

• Most people have a hard time understanding that life is all about perception. I once dated a woman who had an orange tree growing from her pelvis, yet she had men standing in line to take her out. Her secret? She always carried a flask of vodka in her purse, and she could pluck off an orange and whip up a Screwdiver at the drop of a hat. I miss her to this very day.

• Umm I guess because I keep my face looking "clean" + my hair/lining stays "maintained".

• Working out, grooming and style

• I just shave and keep my hair clean, ladies love my curls and the jawline never hurts.

• For a dude, it goes down to genes and/or clothing style. The manners and voice tone plays a part as well.

• Leadership is the most attractive quality.

• Me being tall jacked athletic