With or without the curly handlebar mustache?

The actor Ranveer Singh, which looks better on him the uniform beard or the curly mustache?

uniform beard -

In-between state -

Curly mustache -

Also why does one look better than the other?

• Uniform Beard...
  • Curly Mustache...
  • Both are equal...
no opinions?
I just want votes...

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the first. Slicked hair suits him too👌🏽

• I like both of the hair styles he does but my main focus was on his beard with or without the mustache curl aka the handlebar stache.

I was working a job at greenhouse and the Punjabi ladies said I looked like Ranveer because of my long hair and curly mustache lol.

• Hmm i dont remember, I've done a few of those. The uniform beard does look good though.

• Well if you haven't and you want to, here it is - www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1829759-hair-evolution-which-length-looks-better

I just recently cleaned up the mustache around the lip but I feel a change is needed...

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a man once who could pull of the handlebar so well it was incredible he was also bald.

• well if you can't grow hair that impresses (or at all) might as well rock a nice stache...

• why could he pull it off so well what was it about him?

• Just the way he looked, his attitude, his sense of style.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't say I see a uniform beard on any of these pics...
    he guy was clearly going for separated - or somewhat separated mustache there.

When I think uniform beard I think this:

• (I vote for uniform beard in general.)

• I didn't feel like searching the internet to find the perfect pic of Ranveer with a uniform beard so I chose something close to it...

Also do you think some guys shouldn't do uniform beards? ... Because they might look better with layers/multi-lengths to shape there chin better.

• I'm not sure... I guess it all depends on the person and their facial features. Best way to know - try it out and see for yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• I like the short beard and normal moustache