Is this a cute swimsuit?

http://www.everythingbutwater.com/swimwear/browse/products/la-blanca/all-meshed-up/70045+lb6he17.html

I want a one piece but I still want to look good. I've tried the swimsuit on and it works well with my body, but I want opinions on the swimsuit itself!

• I like it
  • I don't like it
  • I'm neutral on it
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally I dont like one piece...
    But this one. Its great. Might br because of black color.
    Always like black

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have good forms yea.
    cs it shows off your boobs and accentuates your waist with the fabric as well.
    and black usually makes you look leaner so can t have any objections here

What Guys Said 4

• I like it! It's a really cool one piece.

• Like I said, I really like this swimsuit. Do you think you'll get it? The thing about this suit is that even though it's a one piece it doesn't look "grandma-ish" at all, because of the large mesh cut out parts (especially the cut out part between your breasts). If you get the suit, will you take a pic of you in it and do another post to model it for us? (You can do it Anonymous and crop out your face.) Or you can just send me a link by direct message. I know if you get this suit you're gonna look great in it!

• I was worried thought it was going to be trashy but quite classy - In the end I liked it

• I'm neutral on it , but i like "One Piece X-Back Tank" more.

• Beats most two-pieces!

What Girls Said 3