Guys, What's your favorite kind of accessory to wear?

Guys I know most fashion may not be your "forte" but I'm sure there's something you just love to wear.

So when it comes to accessories which one is your favorite?

• Hats
    13% (4)
  • Jackets
    26% (8)
  • Shoes/Boots
    10% (3)
  • Belts/Suspenders
    6% (2)
  • Ties/Bowtie
    10% (3)
  • Watches
    32% (10)
  • Earings
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I'm clearly not a guy but out of all of the options my favorite are hats you have no idea how many hats I have lol 😂

And I think it's pretty clear that I also love jackets and shoes vs all of the other options.

24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• I am the sort of guy who needs to have practical mixed with athletics. Usually just a nice watch. I do also have a neck tie designed for use in bondage but I don't use it often.

• Obviously I wear shoes.

But I like to wear a watch too. Lost mine recently though and I have no idea where it could be.

• You'll only see me without a watch at the pool or the beach.

• Jackets is probably my favorite of those.

• Hats and Watches

• Jackets than watches than hats

• I LOVE my jacket. Keeps me lookin fresh ;)

• 5 o'clock shadow

• Lol I don't wear any of those things besides jackets and i only have like 2 I am a bum.

• A nice simple yet classy watch. None of that fancy stuff.

• Yeah I know what you mean like the apple watch? Why would anyone need that god there's laotopsy, phones, iPods, iPads, kendles, etc -_-

• Ikr! It's getting out of control now lol!

• I'm not into fashion but I mostly wear jackets and shoes of course... however, I don't care about watches, boweties, earrings or hats.

• So I'm guessing it never gets too cold wear you live or hats would on your list lol :)

• It gets cold, but I rarely wear hats ;)

• I have a thing for expensive sunglasses.

• Not into fashion that much but I like my watch

• Boots because they can be water resistant, the high tops keep sand out of my socks.

• My sweater's.

• I love shoes probably more than any other gag blue text!!!

• I don't know what it is, but I love watches. I have a nice collection from G-Shocks to Apple watches

• I like to wear a tie.

• i like to wear my mercedes

• So you just ride around in your car nude, huh? What do you do when you have to get out? Have you been arrested because of it?

• It is when you're not Quagmire

• you should follow me then and see my threads lol x

• Jackets usually. Most of the stuff I have is more function over form. I dont dress up much.

• Guys don't generally care about stuff like that 😅

• Yeah I kind of clarified that already but even if you're not into fashion you have something more than the others. Whether it's hats, jackets, or shoes considering those are the most essential ones.

• I voted belts because everyone has to wear shoes that would of been my 2nd choice.

• But do you enjoy wearing belts, have multiple belts, different design of belts or did you just select it just to select it?

I'm just curious? You don't like jackets? Yeah shoes are essential but they're also accessories and especially when there's so many kind. I'm guessing you don't really care to much about the style of them as long as they protect your feet? And jackets are kind of essential to depending on where you live but again they're so many styles. You don't have more than one or really like the ones you have? What about hats they can be essential as well but again they can be a fashion statement as well.

• Yes I do enjoy wearing belts and have a few different ones

• I like black pantyhose :)