Which haircut would suit these hair?

I just noticed my hair are growing wildly long and spliting into multiple split ends. I need a haircut urgently but I don't know which haircut would suit me.

My face is not much long not much round. You can check the profile picture.
My hair is pretty long, about 75 cm (Against my own height of 150 cm) So I can call them long enough xD
Color: black
Form: Straight to wavy

I don't want to cut them "shorter" but just want to style.

Girls with long hair ( @ElissaDido @AnOrdinaryGirl45 @Caramel_creme and many others I don't know) should I style them differently or just cut them until split ends are gone and keep them straight (as they already are)?
Which haircut would suit these hair?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• That's some beautiful, long hair 😍 I guess if you apply oil, you can prevent split ends..

• Thank you :) I apply olive, almond, coconut, peppermint and amla oil regularly.

• I hate olives except when they're in a pasta 😀 I have this big jar of almonds 😐 Coconut is life 😍

• your hair must be long and healthy xD

• Have you tried short hair? Down to your neck that probably would help you with styling and treatment as less hair costs less time whilst putting more effort in the end result would make you look more in shape and I don't know.

• Last, short hair was when I was 18!! I don't know how short hair would look since longer hair is pretty on me. But yes I know how much practical it would be. Less cost, less time, less management, less hassle.

• Well that's an answer.

• Yes from many opinions I got here. It is an answer I concluded upon :)

• Hey wow lively cute height yaaar :)

What Girls Said 5

• It looks like your hair has a lot of volume, just like mine. I went for an analysis once, and they told me, that I have 3 to 4 strands per follicle, while it is normally 1 to 2. I suspect it is the same case with you, and we should be Glad our hair growth is that healthy 😊.

However the downside of this is that the hair can look quite heavy, pulling down your face... It is also quite difficult to manage.

As Sarah (@Elissadido) suggested, you must get layers to make your hair look lighter. It flows nicely then, and sways as you walk. Tell your hairdresser that you want it thinned.

I always get a V at the back and then the layers. In the front I have it frame my face, not sure what the technique is called. But it's shorter as it goes higher up your face. And I get a side fringe. Something like this:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Rhdo4DwDFKI/hqdefault.jpg

• The volume reduced quite a lot after arriving to Germany but I try to maintain by oiling and proper diet. Yes I get asked is it the Indian hair or you do something special about them :D It sounds the same case with you.

I wanted the shortest to get up until my chin and then flow down. I'd ask the dresser to give me a "V" and then layer them so that the volume shows up in the top and they thin down for swaying :D. They are too voluminous from the tips and as you said, they are pulling down my face. Thank you :)

• I would say to style them. I wouldn't use a curling iron though, it will damage them. Use a curling roller instead, good luck!

• You'll never get rid of the split ends if you don't get rid of the length.

• Length is a weak vein :'( I'd try to get them shorter and nurture them better to avoid split ends.

• I would cut off all the dead ends then style is so you have some layers :)

• Thats the difficult part for me. Only two hairdressers said that they would be able to cut out the split ends before layering.

• Just cut them short, that's better for your hair anyway. Keeps it healthy.

• I need to cut them at least a bit not so short though :)

• Yes, just like boob length? I think that would suit you😌

• Hey damn!!! From the front I can make them shorter and from the back still long as I want... Maybe something like that. I like the boob length idea too. Thanks :D