Are black girls the only ones with natural curly hair?

I didn't see white girls with curly hair just wavy

0|0
23|11

Most Helpful Girl

• you haven't seen all the white girls from different countries.

blonde yea not me either. I haven't seen any blonde curly hair

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• There are a few white girls with naturally curly hair but you are correct, not as many as black girls

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife is white, German/British heritage and has hair that's tightly curled. So much so that many people assume that it's a perm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen a lot of white girls with curly hair. Their hair still isn't as thick as black girls though

0|0
    0|0
  • There are people from all races and both genders who have curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am white and I have very curly hair and I know girls with very curly hair

1|0
    0|0
  • My first crush had really curly hair, and she was VERY white, but it was more like the girl from Brave hair than what I think you're referring to.
    The whole tight curls thing is almost exclusively black I think though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazilians too!

0|0
    1|0
  • My mum has curly hair and she is Kurd which counts her as white. My sister has curly hair but only on the sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have a halo of curls if I let my hair grow out. I'm neither black or a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. Many non black people have curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I know some white people with VERY curly hair. It's not very common though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I really don't know! I don't think so my cousin has curly hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they definitely aren't the only ones.
    I've seen white chicks with curls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know several white girls with super crazy curly hair. It's not just black girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • trust me there are white girls with really curly hair, the only difference is that they have them only a little bit looser but not wavy. anyways, there are only few white people with those really curly locks

0|0
    0|0
  • Two words. Jewish Girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some arab girls are very pale/white and have natural curly hair :)
    And I think some hispanic or latinas do as well like Shakira.
    I've never really heard of a European girl with curly hair tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh man... I don't know, maybe some white girls have it too, I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    O. o

That's hilariously ignorant and racist at the same time. Nice!

0|0
    1|0
    • It's ignorant (since she doesn't know the answer), but not really racist. She doesn't state that a race is superior in her post. She literally just asked a question. Stop throwing the word "racist" around.

• @SweetNovella Sounded racist to me... that was my subjective take from that.
      You don't think it's racist. Okay. Good for you.

• Lmao I'm half Mexican and half Asian. My hair is naturally curly!!! When I was smaller I had spiral tight curls. Now... I still have spiral curls just more relaxed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I have curly hair, a lot of hispanic women have vurly hair too. It could just be that those girls straighten their hair. I know a lot of white people with curls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not really white and it doesn t show in my pics but I have really curly hair^^

0|0
    0|0
  • no, people of other races also have curly hair, naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally have light brown hair and my mom does too and we both have SUPER curly hair! I would say that the curls just aren't the same. Black hair is much more curly and smaller curls but people with other color hair have looser curls. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians can have naturally curly hair

0|0
    3|0
  • Haha no, I have very curly hair and Im hispanic

0|1
    2|0
    • You're half black then technically, so that doesn't count.

• Show All
    • There are definitely girls that aren't black that have curly hair, like myself, and i'm Scottish. And it's history, look it up. Spain was conquered by the Moors in 711 AD leading to mixing of the ethnicities. Spanish people looked more like Swedes and British until the African occupation. By technicality Spanish people are half white, half black.

• "The Spanish occupation by the Moors began in 711 AD when an African army, under their leader Tariq ibn-Ziyad, crossed the Strait of Gibraltar from northern Africa and invaded the Iberian peninsula ‘Andalus' (Spain under the Visigoths)."

• I'm black and have seen white females with curlier hair then mines and yes it was natural. Not just white -all different races honestly. That's just sterotype which is untrue.

0|0
    0|0
  • A decent number of white girls have curly hair it's just that they most likely straighten it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm a white/mexican and I have blonde curly hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • No Indian also have curly hairs.

0|0
    1|0
  • My cousin has curly hair & so does my brother if he counts

0|0
    0|0
  • im not black and i have curly hair. (not white either lol middle eastern)

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you fucking retarded?

1|0
    1|0