Ladies, do you get more male attention with or without makeup?

I seem to get hit on and asked out the most when I wear little to makeup :)

But women always tell me how pretty I look when I'm "fixed up"

• More attention with lots of makeup
    16% (12)19% (6)17% (18)Vote
  • More attention with light, natural makeup
    36% (27)28% (9)34% (36)Vote
  • More attention without makeup
    12% (9)34% (11)19% (20)Vote
  • I haven't noticed a difference
    23% (17)9% (3)19% (20)Vote
  • I'm always attentionless
    13% (10)10% (3)11% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• That would be a interesting survey - My preference is for the look of light or no make up

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you seem less intimidating and more approachable without makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have heard that quite a few times already from girls. I think generally speaking with make-up you are "objectively" more attractive - which the other women mention. Being actually attracted to someone though is more than just a nice face - but also what you radiate and when you have lots of make-up on you, you radiate a sense of elusiveness by hiding behind a mask.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• hmm, the attention doesn't come based on my makeup. I'm not trying to brag, it's just that i look alright without makeup. it's usually my hair and outfit that make the difference.

3|2
    0|0
  • I don't wear much make up anyways on daily basis, my face doesn't take huge amounts of make up well... But I do get more attention with make up even though I don't think I need much since my skin is okay and my eyebrows are naturally dark and full, so I don't need much.. But my lips tend to be a bit pale, so some lipstick makes a hug difference, and eyeliner+ Mascara to make the eyes pop!

1|1
    0|0
  • The max amount of make-up I wear still looks relatively natural, so I don't know how much attention I'd get if I wore "lots," but I get more when I'm wearing some. I'm willing to bet you're very pretty, so you hit that great balance of looking beautiful -and- natural, which is what seems to be most preferable. Woo!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup ever and I get lots of attention. So, I guess it's my natural charm that does the trick.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get more attention when I wear makeup. Though, your poll is not that accurate.
    On everyday basis, I do wear what some could consider a lot of makeup. Yet, people think I wear almost nothing.
    It's really nude but it's there

1|0
    0|0
  • With very light makeup - or without.
    Can't say i've ever tried the heavy makeup - my face couldn't bare it.

1|1
    0|0
  • without makeup I think

I rarely wear makeup tho

1|2
    0|0
  • If I wear more than I would on a day-to-day basis such as playing up my eyes or whatever, from past experience some guys have been more overt when showing interest -- but guys who I'm aquanintenced with, so who I barely know.
    Whileas every day (really light makeup), I don't think anyone would do that. So only guys who I know well (closer to friends) would approach me in that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • No makeup, I don't need it, it's not healthy anyway.

1|2
    0|0
  • I always wear makeup when I go out I look majorly washed out without it. I probably get more attention when its a bit heavier but only because that generally means I'm at a party, club, etc. I'd say even between light and heavy

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup my fugly is all natural, so I wouldn't know.

1|1
    0|0
  • I haven't noticed a difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • With make-up guys look! Without I am nothing but a gross lunch bag! haha

0|0
    0|2
  • I have big lips, so I get a lot of attention if I wear lipstick

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't wear makeup and I have noticed guys stare at me all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can go with or without make up and still get lots of attention

0|0
    0|0
  • A or b, depending on the situation. I consider dark red lipstick way too bold for every day and usually only wear mascara, sometimes eyeliner, but on parties, the lipstick works like a charm.

0|0
    0|0