Girls, if you were forced to wear only one style of makeup (below) for a year which would you choose? Guys, what would you pick for you S. O. to wear?

You have to choose from these 3 styles.
Ulzzang:

Gothic (Varies by what a person likes):

Glam make-up:

Choose wisely.

• Ulzzang
  • Gothic
  • Glam
If I were stuck in that situation I'd pick the ulzzang look.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going with glam because the goth look is and always has been fucking stupid and the first one just looks like an anime character which is dumb.

• I like the ulzzang look, but glam is nice too.

• There's not a lot of difference, to girls the devil is probably in the detail and you might see it as radically different, but to me it's splitting hairs.

• I don't mean to argue with you about this, even though I am, we see it differently and that's ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• Glam for sure

• Cool choice. You're the only one here who has said something that it's irrelevant to the topic.

• So you'd be looking super fabulous for however long you have it on during the day. . u.

• Exactly lol

What Guys Said 4

• I think a very subtle Ulzzang look

• Lol It's already subtle except for the lenses, and the lenses are actually an optional thing. xD

• Ulzzang seems nice and practical

• It is, but the only issue is finding lenses that work well for you. xD

• Lol It's ok, and tbh I don't need them either which is why I get plaino/0.00 ones which are suited for those with perfect vision. xD

• Ok now I know👍

• Glam I guess then goth.

• I'm surprised you picked glam, and I'm curious about why you've picked it.

• Gothic. I like gothic. But I always think the correct term should be "emo". Gothic is an architecture style in my brain book XD

What Girls Said 16

• As long as I could skip the lenses for Ulzzang I would be okay with it.

• You can since lenses aren't required, but many still wear them to help pull off a more innocent/doll eyed look.

• I guess the ulzzang look but minus that white glitter! No lenses

• Lenses aren't required in the ulzzang look, but for a more dolly eyed effect they're preferred.

• Ulzzang seems the less obnoxious, so... that one.

• I like the gothic style lol

• I wear a lighter form of the modern gothic I mix the glam in with it amd it matches my pretty girl grunge look.

• I don't really think the makeup on any of those girls looks particularly flattering on them but I choose ulzzang. My makeup is almost like that anyway except for the lenses and straight brows.

• Lenses aren't required for ulzzang, but a lot of girls who wear ulzzang make-up wear them. xD

• GLAM GLAM GLAM 👑💅🏼✨

• I like all of those but I've always favored glamour♡

• I'd choose glam. But I know my ex would have chosen the modern goth look 🙄 Haha

• They would have? Meh, it is a nice look, but now you have me curious about why they'd choose it for ya. xD

• It won't change anything.

• Ok thanks :)

• goth! I can never pull it off!

• The first one - I do that anyways - but without the harsh lines and the artificiality... And the brow thing - that always looks so wrong.

• Goth. I already do a emo and goth mix. So wouldn't be to much different for me

• Glam for sure.

• Tough choice, since all of them are a bit too much for me. I voted for Glam, I can do glam make-up.

• all of them are gross

i only wear eyeliner, sometimes fondation if my skin i really messed up

• Or no makeup at all..

• That's not an option. Like I said, you're forced to wear it.

• I've tried sensitive skin makeup, but it just makes my skin blister.

I just stick to light eye makeup

• O. o Blisters? Yikes... I'm am so sorry that happens.