Which outfit is the hottest to wear on a movie date?

or

• Outfit #1
  • Outfit# 2

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wear a skirt or a nice dress even when I go buying groceries lol I know you don't want to do too much but a skirt (or a dress) will make you more feminine and classy, these two outfits are way too casual for a first date, it looks like you're going to school!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 8

• COOKIE GIRL! haha! Neither! Hell NAW! You got look sexy! But ok get the first one because the second one looks like your going jogging!

• Personally I would go for outfit No.2 along with some nice accessories.. Narrow belt, necklace, earrings and a small clutch bag.

• The third one, because the other two look like sweatpants or a muumuu.

• The first one.
    The second one looks like a sack of some kind.

• I would choose the first option but which are dark blue pair of skinny jeans. The second one looks to causal and the last one look too formal like it is for school

• Definitely outfit #1 👍

• Neither are hot :P

• Outfit 2 looks like you're about to go roller skating in the 90's. Go with the first one.