Guy and Girls,I Need Your Opinion

I was wondering if I wore something like in these pictures if it would look trashy?I don't think it does but I would like some other opinions.Be honest.What do you think?

link

link

link

• Cute
  • Trashy
If you vote that it's trashy,please state why so that I can better understand.I thought that paired with the right things it wouldn't be trashy.
For example,you could wear an exceedingly short dress but if you paired it with some nice jeans,it wouldn't look trashy.Catch my drift?Am I the only one that sees it that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily trashy...but not cute either. It's just your style

What Guys Said 2

• I think it just looks very emo/punk. It's not particularly cute when it's as "rough around the edges" as that, but if it's your style then go ahead and pull it off and it will look fine.

• Not trashy. Sorta cool. Not a big fan of the boots tho. Problem is I don't know what other boots to recommend.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think it would look trashy, and if anyone says it looks trashy when ur wearing it just yell "DON'T BE JEALOUS CUZ I LOOK HOT" or something like that.

• Doesn't look trashy to me.