Ladies, what style of purse do you prefer?

My sister got me a new purse for Christmas. Nothing super fancy or expensive. I am not a brand junkie. I just needed a new one. My old one I had for over five years and it was worn and faded. So, which style do you prefer? Do you have a color or material preference?

Ladies, what style of purse do you prefer?

• Hobo or Baguette
    24% (20)31% (5)25% (25)Vote
  • Duffle or Messenger
    14% (12)6% (1)13% (13)Vote
  • Clutch or Wristlet
    9% (8)38% (6)14% (14)Vote
  • Shopper or Tote
    35% (30)12% (2)32% (32)Vote
  • Bucket or Satchel
    18% (15)13% (2)16% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Messenger style looks nicest I think

2|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHG

• You're welcome! Default, since you were the only guy that answered so far and this question has not really picked up answers. Haha. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Messenger is easiest to carry my books and laptop. And the smaller messenger bags can be super cute. But Tote and Satchel are my fav otherwise. I want a Prada or Kate Spade bag. I'd go for Michael Kors but too many girls have it nowadays.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't need designer and will probably never have the money for one. If it was a gift, I would of course accept it though! Haha.

• Thanks for MHO. :) And lol tell me about it they are all really expensive, I can't afford them either. Im not much for designer names either especially when I see every single girl on the street with the same brand name but I'm addicted to cute things so sometimes I can't help it haha.

• Understandable! ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Waste of money and usually useless.

0|0
    1|0
    • Useless? That is funny. I am pretty sure I use mine every day to carry my things in. Where else should I carry those things?

• Show All
    • I am more of a grand scheme kind of guy, forgot that the small things make up the world.

• So... you don't do anything or have any interests? Because almost everything in life is paid for in some way. Must be a boring life.

If you love to read, books cost money (unless you only read from the library, but I don't know many avid readers who solely do that).
      If you love to paint/draw, materials cost money.
      Love to go on the computer? Costs money. For the computer and the internet.
      Use a phone for entertainment? costs money.

Unless you are doing absolutely nothing living in a box, you are using money and doing things that you enjoy. Those are the small things. You don't NEED any of them to live.

• Because all women have a purse, and all men do not!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 17

• I love my Vera Bradley over the shoulder purses.
    They are smaller than a messenger bag/don't hold as much stuff, so I don't really know what you'd call them... but those are my favorite :P

And I love Vera Bradley because they are a reasonable price, the products I buy are cloth (so washable) and durable (I've had purses that have lasted years and still look new, even though I use it every day all year for years at a time), great quality (the ones I've had at least), and they have such cute patterns. I also like the compartments and I can usually find a bag that's big enough for all the stuff I like to carry but small enough to not be a nuisance. They have perfect in the middle sized bags. Plus I just think they are cute :P

I also love their backpacks and tote bags for school. I used them all of high school and freshman year of college

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess mine right now is a hobo? lol

But I really have no opinion. My last purse was a Christmas gift like 6 years ago (just broke a few months ago) and it was like a clutch size thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • something between the hobo and the tote... the shopper... but also backpack... i like spacious bags where i can put all my stuffs

1|0
    0|0
  • When I would use a purse it would be hobo. But I don't use a purse anymore cause they're just obnoxious.

1|0
    1|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Messenger and backpack.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a small wristlet purse because then I don't bring too much useless crap around with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shopper or tote

1|0
    0|0
  • I like small messenger bags, backpacks and a satchel's. Leather ones

1|0
    0|0
  • Messenger or satchel. I dig the crossbody look a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • bucket/satchel!
    it's comfortable to bring on my shoulder and safer to hold under my arms whenever i'm riding the trains
    also i can bring my notebook too without any problem, very practical for me ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Clutch or tote for me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Satchel. I have a lot of stuff to carry.

1|1
    0|0
  • I meant to put satchel. That's my current purse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Baguette or Tote.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clutch, Tote, Satchel, and Wristle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Messenger or backpack, may be even duffle.

1|0
    0|0