Fashion trends that needs to stay in 2015?

What fashion trends of 2015 do you think should stay in that year and not keep going or come back in 2016?

For me its:

1. Bubble Jackets - Never liked them, never will. People who wear these look like they are dressing up for some sci-fi space party to me. Not a good look in my opinion. 😂(now unless you have to wear them because of the weather then that is understandable... Hard to look good in cold weather)

Fashion trends that needs to stay in 2015?2. Fringes everything - Bought these in summer, and looked back at the old pictures in dread. 😱They remind me too much of the 2000s tbh, not in a good way.
3. Boyfriend jeans - Always thought these looked stranged on females... They just don't look flattering to me what so ever.
4. High waist pants - Especially on people with the wrong body type to wear these... If they work on your body type, fine. But for most people they don't... And its irritating to shop for pants because they are ALL high waist. Makes you look elongated... In a really bad way.

These are only a few of many, but which trends do you think need to die from 2015?

And if any of you like these type of clothes, by all means, wear them if you want to, these are just in my opinion.

• Bubble Jacket
  • Fringes
  • Boyfriend Jeans
  • High waist
  • All of the above
  • Other/Comment Down Below

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• high waist needs to sit the f*ck down in 2015. 😂😂😂

None of these fashion trends were of any taste and quality I thought.

Class is where it's at. I dig my chinos and leather jacket though ;D 😂

I honestly wish it was still like 2008-2012 ish though.

• Yeah I would agree to some extent with all four - Bubble jackets only work in very cold weather otherwise very cumbersome , the fringe skirt only has a once or twice during the summer feel about it, the jeans have a very 1980s/1990s feel about them seems dated and you are right about high waisted jeans depends an awful lot on body shape.

• i have never seen anyone wear any of these besides ripped jeans, which became popular since the 90s. but the stupid gay hipster haircuts need to go away. they don't look cool. they look gay as shit. I don't know what it's called, but it's the 1 where both sides are shaved, but the top 3rd has hair on it and is combed over. i can't find a picture of it either but every dude has/had it.

• CROP TOPS !!!

• Eh so you don't like seeing midriffs? D:

• Ahahah that's what I thought 😂😂😂 yeah me too, I love them 😋

• It's = or > than lingerie for me. it sends me off in no time

• Man buns. -_-

Skinny jeans on men.

• Come on girls, it's 2016 now. If you could just burn all the high waist trousers, that would be great. You don't look good in them, no-one does :)

• Yoga pants and wearing pajamas out. Not all boyfriend jeans have that many holes just to let you know.

• It's not the holes I'm talking about, it's the shape which is really unflattering because it's shaped for guys, makes it look very masculine

• It's kinda sexy if they are slightly loose women have to pull them up or wear a belt or something which emphasizes their waist/hip area and that's sexy!

• We need to go back to the 70's who is with me? @bellegirl21 here time was the best.

• Hey now lol I was only alive for 2 months of the 70's 😂
      But yes I was born at the most perfect tome ever I think. 😘

• @bellegirl21 lol yeah I just did the math lol your an 80's girl hey at least you guys had the bad ass hair styles :D

• I actually don't mind the high waist pants

• Anybody that would spend any amount of money on torn up things that are ready for the trash man such as no 3 has too much money and they need their head examined.

• What's wrong with bubble jackets?

• I wish we brought back slouch hats and 1920s fedoras
    It would be awesome

• Lol no to 1-3. 4 is fine.

What Girls Said 18

• i don't like all these except high waisted jeans. they make me look good actually because they accentuate my curves.

• I want crop tops to go away.
    I like when people dress classy. I don't see any self-respecting adults walking around in crop tops (in my area) at least... it's mostly teenagers or young adults, but it's still annoying. Whenever I see someone that looks half dressed I'm just like "ahhhh put some clothes on!" in my head. Although, I'm more conservative than most. I just feel like there's a time and place to show skin and out on the street in public is not one of them.

• I rather liked all of those. I'd be happy to see man buns go, personally.

• I don't know much about bubble jackets, the cute baby blue ones I see Asian women wear in pictures are kinda cute.
    Fringe is ok in moderation, but it can go bad really quick.
    Boyfriend jeans are usually super unattractive. But I have a toned down version, and they're really comfy and easy to style.
    I would love that skirt and some cute high waist jeans. They really add curves and accentuate the curves of a lot of people.
    High waist jeans and shorts are really cute on some people. But it can also look really unflattering, really fast.
    In my wardrobe, I would want to never own a bubble jacket and really ugly boyfriend jeans.

• Those man buns are pretty creepy and I think the high-waisted jeans look so weird! Those bubble jackets are so ugly! It's been unseasonably cold here but no one here wears them. They're gross.

• That skirt is so cute! Where can I buy one?

• Man buns. Enough said.
    I think boyfriend jeans just make my long legs look unflattering and short.

• None of the above, I'm not crazy about the bubble jackets or boyfriend jeans but they're okay and I LOVE high-waisted pants (I'm short so they really help to make my legs look longer, my butt look better and they look better with belly shirts in my opinion) and fringe (although I don't actually own any). There honestly weren't any 2015 trends that irked me that I can think of.
    My fashion sense if you're interested at all:
    https://wanelo.com/suchsmallh4nds/products
    (I also HIGHLY reccomend wanelo if you don't have one already and are into fashion)

• I like boyfriend jeans, it's just that most people have the wrong body type for them.. A girl I know is kind of chubby, her legs are the fattest part of her body and they looked like loose skinny jeans😐 High waisted can be nice, but not higher than your belly button haha

• I love my 2 new bubble jackets although mine aren't suuuuuper poofy.

• I love everything but the bubble jacket and I have one lol. Boyfriend jeans only work with certain people and styles and high waist pants look good with certain shirts​.

• I like all besides bubble jackets. The constant wearing of Jordans with everything need to go. Vans and Sperry's are so much cuter.

• Being offended by everything...

• no I love high wasted jeans! I wear them often, they need to stay!

• those bubble jackets look terrible!

• Never been a fan of high waisted pants.

• tbh i hated them all xD

• All of those. But really reeaally don't like the high waist either. Man buns and beanies are another that needs to go for me. And also fanny packs, saw lots of them during festivals this year. cringe.