What fashion trends of 2015 do you think should stay in that year and not keep going or come back in 2016?
For me its:
1. Bubble Jackets - Never liked them, never will. People who wear these look like they are dressing up for some sci-fi space party to me. Not a good look in my opinion. 😂(now unless you have to wear them because of the weather then that is understandable... Hard to look good in cold weather)
2. Fringes everything - Bought these in summer, and looked back at the old pictures in dread. 😱They remind me too much of the 2000s tbh, not in a good way.
3. Boyfriend jeans - Always thought these looked stranged on females... They just don't look flattering to me what so ever.
4. High waist pants - Especially on people with the wrong body type to wear these... If they work on your body type, fine. But for most people they don't... And its irritating to shop for pants because they are ALL high waist. Makes you look elongated... In a really bad way.
These are only a few of many, but which trends do you think need to die from 2015?
And if any of you like these type of clothes, by all means, wear them if you want to, these are just in my opinion.
- Bubble JacketVote A
- FringesVote B
- Boyfriend JeansVote C
- High waistVote D
- All of the aboveVote E
- Other/Comment Down BelowVote F