Most Helpful Girl
I like it. It looks cool (Y)1
Most Helpful Guy
Not bad only thing maybe a light colour in the clothes somewhere to provide some contrast1
I like it. It looks cool (Y)
Not bad only thing maybe a light colour in the clothes somewhere to provide some contrast
Haha dude, we're 6 comments in, and the only positive feedback is from boys. HMM.
If that jacket is real leather, it's too big.
When a leather jacket is brand new, it should be the smallest size that you can physically get onto your body. It should be uncomfortable. Crossing your arms all the way in front of your body should be impossible.
Over time, it will break in, and look awesome.
If you buy a leather jacket that "fits" when it is brand new... it's too big, and it will look like shit after 5-10 wears.
The G-shock is not working for you. A G-shock is, like, a purposely ugly and not-fashionable watch. It should only be worn by people who do not give shit number one about fashion, and are proud of that. Especially if it has an orange bezel against black. Ffs.
Get a better haircut and learn to love white tees.
I think it's great that you're trying to develop your style. Well dressed guys definitely turns heads. I think the jacket might be too big and the shirt underneath doesn't do a whole lot. It's not stylish but it does look like you cared a bit more that day.
Some suggestions: dress for your body type and wear things you feel good in, because it will show. If you feel confident in it then you will exude some level of confidence!
I was impressed with these guys: www.muse-magazine.com/.../
and the guys in this, particularly the first guy's outfit: http://www.muse-magazine.com/fall-into-fall/
good for you for trying, keep it up!
You should wear a necklace
You look awkward and uncomfortable
If you want to gain women's attention be yourself and dress what you feel great in, not what you think others will like
I don't really like it. The jacket is okay, but the tee and the jeans are too loose.
Looks like average boy trying (and failing) at going bad.
1. leather is supposed to be tight when it's new, not fit like in the image. And it if's fake, well that's an even worse chrime than too big leather. It makes you look like some small shouldered dude compencating with a too big leather jacket.
2. It may be just me, but black under black doesn't work. This is a good spot to show some color. If you look around you see VERY FEW modells in black leather and plain black tee. Either go color, or go something with a striking print on it. And if you're unsure, go white. black only works well with brown leather. And the cases it DOES work is because it's so worn it looks gray or has gray/white lines over it.
3. get that watch off your hand. Digital watches are okay, but that thing looks like the bastard child of a Pip boy 3k and an... i don't even know! Get a simple ones in stainless steel ARE okay, but not that large. Leather straps are also okay! Just not that "thing". Sorry bro, buy "sporty" or "nerdy" (my first two associations with that watch) doesn't mix with "rough".
4. Cut yo hair, and style it. Doesn't match the outfit at all. Get a professional stylist (hell, even a barberer should know what to do) to do it the first times, then try to replicate that, and go from there.
5. Either full beard or no beard. It's ok to play with a stubble, IF IT WORKS. Yours is not even and tight enough to work as a stubble. Stubble only work for George Clooney and Jason Statham. So either go for a full beard, or go smooth! And if you go full beard, frigin maintain it! It's a beard, not a crow's nest.
I know i'm hard, but it's what you need. you're just startign to figure out your style, so a few kicks in the right direction is what you need. Just keep on trying, and eventually you'll make it.
Dressing fashionably is like biking. It takes time to learn.
The urinals really tie it together!
unzipped jacket is best, you need a button up, or collared shirt and possibly a half zipped sweater
you look good i like the collar gives you attitude but I don't know if dark colors attract women it could just be me