Most beautiful woman/most handsome man on earth?

Do you think your gf/bf/wife/husband/finance is the most attractive person on earth?

And if not, shouldn't you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't it be nice? Yes, I think it's possible in some cases. But it doesn't always happen so. (There might always be someone more attractive.)

However when I fall in love for real, I think that my man to me will most definately be the most attractive person (I don't mean just looks here, I don't think looks are the sole judge of attractiveness, not for me anyway)

I'm saying this, but I haven't met him (the most attractive guy) yet. The guy I'm dating came pretty close but I saw a slightly uglier side to him that sent off some alarm bells ringing. So before I could vote him the love of my life, unfortunately he has been disqualified. But he was a wild card and came pretty close to winning my heart entirely.

So yes, indeed you should, why shouldn't you? And if you do feel that way- I think you'd be the luckiest person on earth!

What Guys Said 2

• The girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with doesn't have to be the most attractive. She just has to be the one that I love and that clicks loves me. Her being drop dead gorgeous (to me) helps, even if the two can't be called the same thing.

• No, but it doesn't concern me.

What Girls Said 1

• enrique igleglasis cnt spell