I'm 5'10 should I wear heels?

Hey!

Guys I want your thoughts.

I'm 5'10, do you think I should wear heels? Would you approach a girl that tall wearing heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm almost 6-1" so yes I would approach a girl your height in heels. If you have great legs, then wearing heels even makes them look greater! But sometimes flats or very low heels or even flip flops makes them look more curvy and shapely depending on how pretty they are. Legs are a an awesome attraction and turn on to most guys so just make sure to wear the type of shoes that show them off to their best advantage. Also, make sure you're comfortable wearing heels or else you'll look awkward in them. Wearing heels make most girls look sexier but they're also dressy so wear them only when you wanna dress up..

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely

• You shouldn't limit yourself on what you want to wear because of your height. I'm 5'11 and I would be ok with a girl being taller than me in heels. If a guy has a complex about it its his problem.

• I wouldn't be with a girl that was taller then me in heels. I'm 6'5, so they're hard to come by. Maybe that's why I'm selective about it.

• Yep, if guys find tall girls intimidating and unattractive, they are insecure as hell and will mess things up.

• Hell yes! Especially if your hot and have long legs. If the guys aren't smart enough to notice your in heels and will shrink a bit when they are off, then it's probably best for you in the long run as I imagine you don't want a relationship with a dumb ass. Plus, only insecure douche bags wouldn't want to approach a beautiful "taller" woman, so if that's the reason they aren't approaching you, again, probably best for you in the long run.

• Wear heels with a skirt or dress and it'll show off your long legs. Incredible sexy.

• All girls look great in heels, so go for it. I'm far more likely to approach a girl in heels than one in flat boring shoes, and I'm only 5' 9.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a friend who's 5'10 too and she wears heels under dresses and skirts. She has great legs and so she looks great in heel in general. Guys love it. And even from personal experiences, they will for sure notice your sexy long legs in heels. Wear'em :D

• Flats my love. Flats