Girls, do you like high waisted jeans 👖👖?

Girls, do you like high waisted jeans 👖👖?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do I love them they show off my cruves and my make butt look better also I have so many crop tops and it works perfect so I can wear them in school some people say they hate high wasted pants but it for sure depends on the person wearing them I hope a lot more styles from the past come back like this one did

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 31

• High waisted - yes, jeans - no.

www.swingfashionista.com/.../histreet_1940s03.jpg

I like a smart kinda look with high waisted trousers. =)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3e95c59886.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • If the color of the jeans was different, the last picture would be the best way to wear them in my eyes. The top fits perfectly and really shows off the subtle but definitely there, high waist. I love the outfit of the last picture.
    I've never worn any though. Maybe I'll buy a pair one day, and a cute cropped top to go with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them. With a smaller waist like I have, regular jeans always gap. High waisted jeans hug the curves all the way up. I don't go for extremes, just to belly button. Flatters the butt, and accentuates the curves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, no, no no. Not for me. High waisted skirts however, yass yass yass please. 😍👌🏽

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because they make my ass look good. But also because they're the only type of jeans that really fit me properly and comfortably (I'm petite and often have trouble finding my size in most clothes).

2|1
    0|0
  • Personally I do not. I'm more petite, although I do have real curves, so I just think my figure is better displayed in a low waist jean. I also think high waist trousers and jeans look odd on girls. I've never seen any woman, young or old - thin or thick, whose figure benefitted from them. I think it has the visual effect of thickening the waist which has the visual effect of narrowing the hips.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had them. I prefer regular jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't bought any!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yams but where's the shorts D':
    Damn my autocorrect

1|0
    0|0
  • I like high wasted jeans but only when they can be pulled off nicely.
    It depends on the body type, shirt and what the jeans look like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them! My favorite pair of jeans are actually high waisted.

1|0
    0|0
  • On me? No, I can't pull them off well. On some other people, they can look fantastic, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • L. o. v. e them 😍😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if my stomach wasn't the size of Jupiter hence wearing them makes me look pregnant

1|0
    0|0
  • They are pretty in pictures but I don't wear them. Usually high waist jeans are to slim your stomach and acentuate curves. I only have hips so I love low rise

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooo! They are "mon jeans" ugh let's not do this again!

1|0
    0|0
  • LOVE THEM, they're probably the most flattering on me and they're the only jeans in which it is socially accepted to wear a belly shirt with

1|0
    0|0
  • I love high waisted jeans/skirts/pants. I wish they were easier to find. Most of the stores where I live sell low waisted jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not bad. I have a pair and they accentuate my curves. I still prefer jeans that aren't high waisted, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them esp if they're fit and flare (like almost bellbottoms). I'm tall and skinny and it's very flattering

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, I think they are good for showing off curves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're hot

1|0
    0|0
  • They are my favorite kind of jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them and they suit me much better than other jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and high waisted shorts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never bought a pair, but I don't know I might if I look good in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them. A good way to cover my Buddha belly.

1|0
    0|0
  • they are so horrible!

1|0
    0|0
  • High waisted yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls