Girls, So I bought my girlfriend these silver hoop earrings for her birthday, little advice?

Ok so I bought a pair of sterling silver earrings for my girlfriend for her birthday, I wanna know if any of the girls will think I made the right choice and whether or not she'll like them. Do girls usually like hoop earrings? (I know that's a little far fetched)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw im sure shell like them and appreciate the thought youve put into her.

What Girls Said 8

• The fact that you put thought, time, and energy into finding her a gift that she would like will make her love it even if she normally wouldn't I'd say. I like hoop earrings and it's something you can't really go wrong with. I think everyone needs a good pair. Good job guy!

• Just really depends on the girl. If she has hoop earrings already, then she likes them! If not, she probably doesn't.
    I personally don't, but it's the thought that counts

• Hahaha as long as you're not dating Gretchen Weiner lol It's the thought that counts in any situation. If you've taken the time to pick her out something that you'll think she'll love then that in itself is the greatest gift. if she doesn't appreciate this or asks for something else then tell her to look for another boyfriend cos that'd be ungrateful behaviour on her count.

• Your best bet is to look what she wears usually and what her jewelry style is in general...

I, myself, don't wear such earrings, but that means nothing in this scenario. it's what she usually likes that's important.

• Depends on the girl, and depends on the circumference of the hoop. I don't really like giant hoop earrings because they look kind of hood. However, i generally don't like small hoop earrings either.

• Hoop earrings were a thing a few years ago, now, it depends on her looks and style. She'll appreciate the effort though.

• Personally i love hoop earrings :)

• You alright as long as it doesn't look like the ratchet's ones (sorry for my english)