I don't know what to do with my hair?

My hair is curly. I can't brush or comb it unless it's wet and sometimes it's still hard. My hair isn't like a perm but its like an afro. I have no idea what to do with it. Do you have any ideas for what i can do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait did you mean it's not like an afro either or did you mean it is?

If your hair is unmanageable as a guy I would recommend cutting it girls typically have a harder time giving it up than males.

Honestly if you really want recommendations you should post a pic of yourself and your hair that's when I do my best work and know what to suggest what style, look, or shape fits your head best.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a think about advice here and do a bit of research on net then next time you get your hair cut mention your issues - These people are experts and should have plenty of helpful tips.

What Girls Said 6

• I know how you feel. Mine was the same. I started straightening it a few years ago and it has been way easier to manage.

• rock that afro!! nothing bad about it

• straighen it or use a hairstraightner brush. i heard it's good. i have not tried it but i think is pretty good<3

• There are sprays for detangling that you can get at the supermarkets.

• You could try straightening it with a hair straightener 😀

• What kind of hair do you have? I know you say it's like an afro, but is it an actual afro?
    Because it depends on your hair type really.

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely aim for Mr. Satan's hair