Girls, I'm considering wearing make up just to get a better skin tone on my face. Is this a turn off for girls?

It is nothing crazy like lipstick and all that, that is way too much, I am talking about just a little bit of make up that can improve my skin tone on my face. I appreciate your answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good, I'm glad to see men challenging the garbage gender roles that have been heaped on us.

Do what you want their is the whole genderqueer community out there that will be all for you.

I like tights / leggings my self but have been harassed so be careful,there are bigots every where. You biggest enemy (and every man's really ) is the "girly girl" a cowardly crawling spineless piece of sh*t that want's her daddy to take care of her like she is 8. I such women find a man stepping out of his alleged protector provider roll they will be in mortal terror and freak out. I have had them walk behind me talking extream trash just loud enough for me to hear trying to goad their boyfriends into attacking me. Of course bear in mind what gutless cowards these women are, they won't do SHIT themselves even if you look like boy George only if they think they can get some stupid man to fight for them. It's good your stepping out and experimenting with who you are and expressing your personality, sensuality etc. Just be careful of these maggots , you never know where they will show up.

What Girls Said 11

• I prsonaly don't think guys should wear makeup but why don't try and find a facewash and/or lotion that will do this for you. The good part only you need to know about this.

• Eh, I could handle it. For the reccod though, I don't wear any makeup for my less-than-ideal complexion because my guy considers it a turn off. He hates tasting my makeup when he kisses me and it gets all smeared on his clothes -plus, girl tend to feel threatened why their guy has a comparable number of beauty products to her.

Unless you're got some severe disfigurement happening, Id leave the conceler at the drugstore.

• there was this kid in one of my classes who wore concealer. since he was a guy, I guess he didn't realize you need to blend it. so he ended up with these beigey blotches everywhere on his face. I meann.. it was nightmarish.

unless you're absolutely positive that NO ONE - girls or guys - will EVER find out about it, then wearing a little bit is ok -- if you REALLY REALLY think it's necessary. otherwise I would say no.

• I rather you had bad skin, then wear makeup

• if it were me, I'd think you were the coolest!

i was thinking bout this the otherday, guys wearing foundation err something

everyone wants to change or cover up something about themselves appearance wise

&no one has to know if you can apply it correctly

i have no skin problems, but I use foundation mainly for gaining an even tone

so I'd say go for it(:

• I don't find it weird. A little concealer here and there never hurt anyone.

• That WOULD BE a TOTAL, TOTAL, TOTAL, turn off!

• Nope! Then again, I'm genderqueer, so I actually like people who break traditional gender expectations!

And, yeh, unfortunately this site doesn't have an "other" option for gender.

I'd say, go with whatever's comfortable for you.

• It would be a pretty big turn off for me, personally.

• no...if a girl finds makeup its a sexuality questioning and its just creepy

• That will be a total turn off.

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you have a condition which affects your skin (eczema doesn't count as I have terrible eczema), the key to good skin is getting your eight hours a night, plenty of water and a clean diet.

• If you worried about your skin tone, then get a good facial self tan enhancer, FCUK do a good one for men.

• I thought girls wore make up...but ever since that girl/guy named Adam Lambert came about

Leave the make up for girls...if you want a sex change I support that.