How often do you cut your hair?

• When it gets long
  • Specified amount of time (6 weeks, etc)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very often. The hairdresser always screws it up. I haven't went to the hairdresser in 4 months, just kind of depends when I have money for a haircut

Most Helpful Guy

• I get a crew cut every 6 months

What Girls Said 22

• I haven't cut mine in two years, although I'm going to let my boyfriend cut it this weekend just to get rid of the uneven parts (my hair grows unevenly). I'm probably crazy for letting him do it, but we'll see how it goes!
    I usually only cut mine when I feel like it REALLY needs it, so it goes quite a while without one sometimes.

• That sounds like a terrible idea.

• Dude just have him take you to a hair salon, you cheap.

• Haha, I am cheap but I really hate going to hair shops. The smell, the small talk (I'm shy), the prices, everything. Not to mention I live in a small town with a barber shop and that is it. I have cut my hair myself for years but have trouble with the back, so that will be mostly what my boyfriend will be doing.

• once a year!

• i cut my bangs every month use to cut my hair when ever it got longer than
    this

www.facebook.com/photo.php

• I dust it myself every 2-3 months (I want to retain length so only 1/4" of an inch is cut off. I usually put my hair into small braids and I see the hair that is sticking out usually has split ends, so I just cut to stray, split ends off. Hair stylists usually just cut my hair too short for my liking, so I do it myself. Plus it saves money.

• Once or twice a year, when I feel like it's getting too long. I also usually get it layered when I get it cut.

• Like once or twice a year. Too damn expensive.

• 3 months or so...

• Every other month or couple months. My hair is all the way down to my ass and I just get it trimmed.

• I just get it trimmed. Every year

• every couple months, probably a little less when it gets warm, so that it stays short and i stay cool

• Never really. I just get my spilt ends trimmed every 6 months or so and then I get it washed, blow dried, and flat ironed every 2 weeks or so.

• I haven't cut my hair since 5 years, and I'm not planning.
    During my early teens I got my hair cut once a year.

• Every 2-3 months. Mine is somewhere between my shoulders and my chin, so it doesn't matter much how long it grows.

• I trim it myself about every month and a half to two months

• Every 3 months roughly

• Neither. I cut it when I feel like cutting it. Right now it's been growing for about 10 months.

• I only get it cut once a year to get rid of dead ends.

• Whenever I feel like it and I also try different and crazy hairstyles.

• If I see a split end. Then I trim my hair.

• Once in a blue moon.

• about 3 times a year every few months. Not really a specified time but I usually go in the beginning of winter (december), end of spring (may) and end of summer (august). Not always those specific months, but around that time.

• once a year. i have long hair and always feel sad when i cut it lol

What Guys Said 19

• Every 6-8 weeks. It's at around 12 in. at the moment.

I'd cut it less often, but it gets ratty and full of ends quickly for me - probably due to washing too much, using hot water, brushing when wet - basically everything you're not supposed to do to your hair, but I do anyway.

The longest I've gone is 9 months, and that was a big mistake.

• Usually shave it every two weeks

• Once maybe twice a month. After putting like my 12th patch/fuckup I think I'm ready to try again on my own

• every 2 weeks when i have shit to do or every month or 2 when i have nothing to do cause i'm lazy and i cut my own hair

• I have my hair kinda lengthy, but not to the point where it covers my face.

If it drops below the eyes, ears or gets close to my necklace i get it cut as i don't want to look like i have a mullet from the 80s

I can't see myself having short hair to be honest

• I haven't had a hair cut in a year and a half, closest thing to it was a trim which only took like an inch off. Apart from that iI haven't had a hair cut since July 2014.

• Nevaaaaaaaaaaar xD

• O every month or two months usually.

• once a month since my hair is a medium length. i'm happy to do it, i finally found someone who really knows what they're doing.

• A month an a half to two

• Almost once a week. Fresh fade.

• It's easier to maintain your hair when it's short

• That and my hairline is already going back at 22 lol. Long hair now looks stupid on me.

• Every 4 weeks

• I shave my head...

• Whenever it strikes my fancy.

• when it gets long enough to start getting in my ear and eyes that is when i cut it

• Like every 2-3 weeks.

• usually about every 6 weeks

• When it gets too long to do anything cool with.

• Once in one to two months.