Girls, I am just curious but do you coordinate your lingerie? I mean do you wear matching bra and panties?

girls, do you coordinate your lingerie?

• yes
    29% (9)36% (4)31% (13)Vote
  • no
    71% (22)64% (7)69% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost never, but I like to wear stuff that looks good together... Not like a twin set.

I'll buy a bra and then panties that look like it could look cute together... But hardly ever a pair that goes together... That really annoys me and I don't know why, like your tits and your pussy are not the same, it's like wearing socks, but without making sense, because your feet are actually like twins.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• nope. id only do that when I'm about to have some kinda sexy time, which isn't happening any time soon.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah, not just for every day and going out. If I'm planning like... Seduction or something, then yeah, I will.

0|1
    0|0
  • no i don't i don't feel the need to

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Rarely ever.
    I have a LOT more panties than bras...

0|1
    0|0
  • Only on special occassions, if i want to feel sexy, or if someone's going to see them. XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I do sometimes, but other times I just pick the bra that works with whatever top I wanna wear

0|1
    0|0
  • I never bother with that

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm hoping to have sex then yeah I'll match them up.

0|1
    0|0
  • usually not, just on special rare occasions

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually only do that when I'm going to see my boyfriend, but sometimes I do it just because it makes me feel sexy and good about myself =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much trouble. Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I usually don't give a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol @ the guys voting yes xD
    really? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always prepared to have to run around in my bra and panties in public.

They match just like my socks

0|0
    0|0
    • lol what are you doing to where an outcome like that is always lurking?

• @FauxGirlNikki even i wonder

• Who knows, but I'm prepared

• Only if I am planning on someone seeing it...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I often do. Do guys prefer it coordinated?

0|1
    0|0
    • yep, at least i do

• That is cool as I prefer it coordinated too. Some lingerie manufactures sell bra and panties as a set, which makes a lot of sense but some do not and that can be really annoying!

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the girl - In everyday life if she is very ordered she will always have a matching pair - To me a mismatched pair would be like odd socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i laugh when saw boys voted too lol

0|0
    0|0