Why don't you ever see white girls with jet black hair?

I'm not saying you don't, but, it's rare, why?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where you are I think a lot of Scandinavians have it in their genetics but also I think it is rare to see whites with a shall we say a "Pure" colour they are more likely to have shades of it. Why I am not that sure, maybe shades or a mix of colours is more appealing to a white persons eyes.

• jet black?

As a norwegian i can debunk it. Shades of dark brown and all the way to blonde is the common ones. You rarely (if ever) see genuine black haired girls that are "pureblood scandinavians" (as much as i hate to use that expression).

• @dartmaul15 Thanks for info - I wonder where I got that idea from?

What Girls Said 8

• Because its really hard to pull it off.

If you are too pale, you will look like a corpse once you dye black. If you are to dark, you will look like a gypsy (no offense to gypsies). So black hair looks best on people who have perfect pale skin, but with bunch of make up so that they don't look dead.

• Jet black rare isn't as common as you think. I have what I consider black hair, but it's got a good amount of brown/red glow. I think East Asians are more likely to have jet black hair. If you're wondering why more pale girls don't dye it jet black, I would say it's not an easy look to pull off. It looks very intense just like beach blonde. But bleach blonde is associated with sunkissed glow pretty girls whereas jet black is associated with goth/emo so maybe cultural views play a role.

• A lot of white people don't dye their hair jet black because it makes them look ghostly pale, which many believe is not a good look.
    It is rare for them to have naturally jet black hair because I guess that gene doesn't run in many white people's blood. My grandfather had jet black hair and blue eyes, which is said to be a rare combination, but six out of his seven kids turned out blonde.

• i JUST dyed my hair that colour. I'm not sure though, maybe not many girls like it?

• Because that hair color naturally doesn't exist.

• I have a friend who is really pale and has natural black hair and it didn't look good on her (she looked like a ghost), then she dyed it blonde and now she rocks it. Black hair is a better suit for people with darker skin tones.

• Possibly because they like dying their hair so much.

• genetics? I don't know

you rarely see black person with blue eyes but its still there lol

What Guys Said 4

• I just typed Bulgarian girl face:

mavericktraveler.com/.../bulgarian1.jpg

• i wish i knew the answer it just seems, it seem like everyone whats to be a blond.
    i personally like the joan jett or the lzzy hale (when she had black hair) look

• Makes them look goth

• because that scene phase is over, now its gamer girl scene phase and its colorful