Can you give me advice on how I can better my outfit, I want to know what shirt and jeans will go with my leather jacket (not real leather)?

Some people say I should wear black with the jacket, and some say I should wear bright colors, which do you think works.

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally any shirt would be perfect :)

• Yeah I think any color would go with black but I get people who say either only wear black with a black leather jacket, or only bright colors. Thanks for the answer. How do you think my outfit looks in the picture?

• I love that outfit. That is just their own preference of what they like, but honestly any tshirt/sweater with that jacket go together well, because black is that colour that u can make literally almost anything go with it easily :) thanks for mho:)

• Thanks for saying my outfit is good.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Both would go. I personally think wearing a white tee, leather jacket, dark blue jeans and boots is definitely the best casual outfit. But leather jacket go with everything (except suits)

• I think that a plain white T-shirt would work

What Guys Said 0