Do you think my hair idea is stupid?

So I have long black hair that is in v-shape right now. The shortest length is under my armpits and the tip of the v reaches my waist. can I make my hair into 3 layers w/ having the under layer(which is the first) still the same length? Cause I'm planning to get my hair layered and get strikes of pink on the under layer. Do you think it would look good on me? You can just look at my pics and see if it'll go w/ my features. Thank you very much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got to tell you, that's pretty bizarre! To each his own, I guess! Another generational thing here?

What Guys Said 1

• Black & Pink look good, that's all I have to say.

What Girls Said 4

• That sounds good. I have hair just a bit longer then yours and I used to have it in a V too. With the layers though remember that layering your hair makes it much thinner. I was so upset because my hair went really thin. Here's an idea, when my hair was V I cut layers right but I cut each layer into a V. So my hair looked like V on top of V. Do you know what I'm trying to explain. Try that, it'll look really good.

• Sounds awesome as long as your hair is thick and true black. Otherwise, pink hair and layers look punk gone wrong.

• I think it will probably look pretty good if your hair is thick. If you have thin hair, layers just don't really work. The pink strikes will look really cool, too.

• Go for it!