Im 15 and I wear thongs need opinions?

well im 15 and a female i wear thong panties and my parents won't let me wear them because they say they are too sexy and for whores but i like wearing them because there comfy and dont show pantie lines also lately i been buy thongs and hiding them

is it im a whore because i like thong panties­čś¬

please people no stupid answers😪
sorry my writing is a little messy

Most Helpful Guy

• Your underwear doesn't have anything to do with your sexuality. Would you consider a virgin who wears a thong a whore? I doubt it... she's a virgin because she's a virgin and a whore is a whore because she's a whore. Underwear is totally unrelated...

Most Helpful Girl

• wearing a thong doesn't make you a whore. You don't like panty lines. That's fine. The world makes fun of girls for having panty lines, but then calls them whores when they wear thongs to avoid panty lines.
    I would recommend having other underwear too, like a hipster or boyshort style. I find those to be more comfy when sleeping, and that way if your parents find out about the thongs, you can show them that you have all sorts of styles too.

What Guys Said 7

• Hiding things from your parents will never turn out like you'd hope. They may be wrong but they are your parents and you're 15. They're not abusing you by prohibiting thongs (though seriously parents, there's no need to equate things to sluts and whores).

• Judging by name it looks like baby troll has hit puberty

• If that makes you a whore you should be a proud whore.

• Thongs are not slutty so wear them if you want but also you dont want to get in trouble with your parents so maybe find a compromis between a thong and panties

• ur not a whore and ur parents just don't want u to grow up.. which is exactly what ur doing. it ll get better

• don't wear underwear.

no panty line.. happy parents.

• Nobody cares...

What Girls Said 12

• I have two pairs of thongs, for the same reason to avoid pantie lines. That doesn't make me a whore.

I don't think your wardrobe should consist of only thongs though, you should have different styles as well as someone here already mentioned :)

• The type of underwear someone wears has nothing to do with how sexually promiscuous they may or may not be. It's ridiculous for your parents to say that. Thongs have a lot of practical uses, such as not showing a panty line in certain types of clothing, as you said. There is nothing wrong with wearing them.

• You're not a whore ! I've been wearing thongs since grade 8 because girls are mean about the whole I see your underwear lines, so no you are not a whore they are comfy and start doing your laundry so they won't find them!!

• Hahah omg no!!

• No Thong up! I just don't want to... I love to be comfortable.

• Thongs don't make you a whore, and there's nothing wrong with having a sexuality either. It's just clothing and I've heard some girls say the same things about them. Just tell your parents they're comfy and hide lines. Or just your mom maybe. She might understand.

• They don't make you a whore but I don't see how having them stuck up your butt comfy.

You're young and your parents just think it's something more for an adult. Why don't you just tell them you don't want your panty line to show?

• now u just asking 4 attention!

• @SelenaRandall What did she do wrong? Why are you being mean to her for no reason

• True that though. She's just looking for attention

• I don't know whats wrong with being honest were u blind did u not see the "fuck you" asker replied, she said it first to fulloflife when she didn't do anything wrong...@BumbleDeev, if u wanna be a hoe be it no one cares at least don't speak shit to others and thats a tip for everyone

• No Sluttybabe1909, you are not a whore for wearing thongs.

• No your not a "whore" but girls your age shouldn't be wearing thongs in my opinion maybe seamless panties VS and PINK sell them

• No, ur not. It was just the same for me, but I kept buying them for that same reason, and eventually they didn't bother me anymore.

• You're not a whore because you wear thongs, your parents just don't want to see their little girl grow up or imagine you in a mature pieace of undergarment.