Valentine's party-what to wear?

guys will be there and so I wanna look cute

but last year it was just girls and everyone wore like jeans and t-shirts

so its still gonna be casual.

but I'm know to overdress a little so its okay if I do.

what should I wear to look cute but sexy but yet not a total slut.

and how can I turn on the guys there? also without being a TOTAL slut. Thanks so much!

and what's sexier? curly or straight hair. my hair is naturally curly but I straighten it sometimes. and I have side bangs that I always straighten.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a good one for you! Wear a one shoulder dress! Any color is preferable because you don't want to be so into the whole theme of the Vday party you know. But if you go with a black dress, go with shoes that are stylish not in color but distinct in shape and that it compliments your feet and the dress of course. But any color of the dress will work, like I said. And a little caution on the dress, make sure it's not too low and uncomfortable to sit or dance with.

For a more sophisticated look, go for an updo and have the bangs on the side, yes.

What Guys Said 1

• you all rock ;)

Sorry it isn't an awnser..

But I like theres.. Exept for the angel... WTF?

What Girls Said 4

• wear a strapless short dress but with a tshirt underneath to make it more casual. you could wear some cool tights if it's gonna be cold, and also to make it more casual. if it's cold, team it with some boots or if it's warm then some ballet flats. wear your hair down and natural with some cute low key makeup, just a touch of mascara kohl and a little bit of blusher. that's how I would go :)

• Girl, don't dress to turn guys on.. dress in what makes you feel beautiful and confident.

• levi's skinny jeans, with an off the shoulder top, curly hair, baby doll shoes

• Wear an Angel.