Going out Saturday night and the guy I'm into will be there. Which outfit should I wear & how should I do my hair? *PICTURES INCLUDED*?

I need help choosing an outfit for Saturday night! This guy I'm really into works there and I'll be seeing him and I want to make sure I look my absolute best. It's a fun, live music bar with a chill environment and lots of dancing! I'm comfortable dancing in any of these shoes, so that's the least of my concerns!

Ladies, which one would YOU wear to impress the guy you like?

Guys, which one would make you swoon or attracted (if it does at all, haha) Which outfit?

Going out Saturday night and the guy I'm into will be there. Which outfit should I wear & how should I do my hair?! *PICTURES INCLUDED*?Outfit #1 with tall boots

Outfit #1 with short boots

Outfit #1 with open toed shoes

Outfit #2

Outfit #3

ANNNNND how should I do my hair? Comment below for hair:

Straight:

Wavy:

I really appreciate the input!! Thanks everyone ☺️

• Outfit #1 w/ tall boots
  • Outfit #1 w/ short boots
  • Outfit #1 w/ open toed shoes
  • Outfit #2
  • Outfit #3

Most Helpful Girl

• My man says #1, tall boots. I cast his vote.

He says: Straight hair, but with them lips and that lipstick, he ain't gna notice anyway.

Lookin good girl!

• So I should wear that same color lipstick if I choose outfit #1 with tall boots? Lol. Thanks for your guys input!

• Just thought I'd update you... night went perfect. Setting up a date next week!

• SWT ::high five::

What Guys Said 32

• Frankly, you are a very pretty girl so I don't think that the clothes that you wear will make any difference on how the guy responds to you. You should spend your time thinking of things to talk about, questions to ask him, so that the conversation flows smoothly.

• I'd say outfit 3 but I also like the tall boots, that's just me. And for hair it don't really matter with eyes as beautiful as yours he's not going to even see you hair... but again if it was me I'd go curly.

• I tried on outfit #3 with the tall boots and I wasn't really feelin' it as much lol. I think cause the top is so casual. But thank you so much :)

• You're welcome. I hope all goes well on Saturday, good luck.

• Thank you so much!

• I vote for Outfit #1 with short boots. But I've got a question: What kind of bra do you wear with the Outfit#1 top? I don't see any bra straps.

• A strapless bra with a bandeau bra over it :)

• You look really pretty - I like outfit 1 with tall boots and straight hair - I am sure you will wow the guy at the bar.

• Go with outfit 2 (or 3) and wavy hair, and the poor sod won't even be able to breathe. If you want to kill him, then go with that :P

• I really like outfit 3 and wavy hair😍

• Don't worry so much about the outfit. Worry more about if he knows your into him or not. What good is a sexy outfit if he ain't gonna get to experience it.

• He knows, I'm sure of it. But I plan to make it more known on Saturday!

• Both lol. I ended up getting another outfit to wear and that was my main focus. After talking to him he said "you come here all the time and I always lock eyes with you. I knew you were interested and I'm most definitely interested." :)

• Nice! I'm glad it went your way and things worked out. Pretty cool.

• You are so beautiful, I think you would look perfect in outfit 1 (tall boots), with straight hair ;)

• Outfit 3 with short boots, wavy hair.

• you look great in all of them but I'd go with the first one. shoes don't really matter, I like them all.

hair... can't decide.

I'm sure whatever you choose the guy will be impressed 👍

• im a practical type of person and here its 15deg. out side i would hope you pick foot wear for the weather because it's not sexy to see someone freezing

• Well I'll be inside all night! And it's usually pretty hot inside lol

• I say outfit #3 with wavy hair. looking cute regardless

• I would say 2 like the the shirt but i think you can do better because wearing blue jean is too plain and simple

• I don't think it doesn't really matter as they all look good 😊 but if I had to choose outfit 2 with straight hair

• I like the 2nd outfit. That top looks really nice on you

• Sorry I actually meant #3. I like the red top not the black one

• You're welcome but I think it's more you looking good than the color

• Hhaha well thank you, I really appreciate it!

• I'm upset cause you ain't going out with me so I'm not telling you. But it's the shoes anyway.

• 3 and wavy hair

• Outfit one with tall boots

• What is the event?
    Can't help you decide what to wear, with out knowing what it is

• I like the pattern on #2. I think it looks a tad better wavy but both look great on you.

• Yeah I'm still indecisive about my hair. Wavy almost makes me look really really young lol.

• Outfit 1 with the straight hair and I know I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off you

• outfit 3 with straight hair

• I like the outfit 3... And the wavy hair

• You should say how it went when you get back. I never hear the aftermath of a story.

• I don't know how to update everyone all at once lol.
      BUT it went perfect and amazing. We're planning a date next week :)

• #1 and tall boots. Damn girl.

• I can't think about anything else when I see blue eyes ❤
    by the way how was your Saturday night 🌃 ?

• Thank you!!

My night went perfect. Everything worked out great :)

• My pleasure 😊
      Haha sounds great 💐👌

• You looking for a one night stand or?

• No, not a one night stand. But I am going out and I want to be fashionable and make a good impression.

• You shouldn't go...

You should stay home...

• I would say wear a very cute short skirt with those boots (that your wearing in the 1st picture) with a crop top Shirt and have your hair wavy

• This girl is sexy, no you don't need any outfit. Well maybe some vocal exercises will do.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 21

• not really a fan of any of the options, they look too plain and a bit boring... you can do better with that body and that face ;-)

how about more in this direction?

http://data.whicdn.com/images/40286048/large.png
    imgsnpics.com/.../...thes-combination-women-10.jpg
    www.wardrobeinharmonybyjulz.com/.../f21-outfit.jpg

• These look great! Maybe I'll have to go shop for something! Lol

• Personally, I don't like outfit 1. But if you choose that think you should do the open toed. The boots look odd with the cropped shirt, in my opinion.
    Outfit 2 and 3 are both equally cute. And I love your hair wavy!

• Outfit three with tall boots, and straight hair

• straight hair (says a bi girl) LOL Good luck! I am having a similar situation thi Saturday, but I'll be wearing something MUCH more revealing. Wanna know what? ;)
    by the way you are a very beautiful gal

• Outfit No.1. with short boots + wavy!
    =)

(tall boots are already a bit sexy and with the crop top, a more sound option are the ankle boots)

• I say outfit no. 1 with open toed shoes or outfit no. 3 with open toed shoes and wavy hair :)

• Outfit 3 with wavy hair would be so cute!! Good luck Girly!! Go get that Man :)

• Thank you girl! I plan on it! Haha

• I chose outfit one, and I think the wavy hair looks a lot prettier!

• Outfit 3 with wavy hair

• first, with the tall boots :)
    straight hair, and you look great.
    but stop wrinkling your forehead!! You dont want wrinkles x)

• I like the red top and they say the colour red is a turn on for a lot of men. Hair wise... I like wavy.

• 3rd outfit with 2nd hair style

• I was thinking I like the shirt on outfit 3. Maybe if you paired it with legging and the short boots and a leather jacket or cardigan!!!

And straight hair

• I prefer the first outfit because it's the one that has more of an evening top. I like it paired with short boots. For the hair I like straight, and for makeup a bright pink or red matte lipgloss would be pretty.

• I like the first one for hair, I'm not crazy about the outfits

• I really like outfit #3 with the straight hair :)
    Good luck with the guy

• the red top with wavy hair!

• I say outfit 3 and straight hair, by the way you look beautiful 😍😍

• Outfit #3 with tall boots

Wavy hair

• Outfit 1, Tall Boots, Wavy Hair. So pretty!

• Oh god, no boots. That looks so cheap

• So preferably the open toed shoes?

• Absolutely. Well, atleadt if you are going to put the white top. That and the boots are not a good match.