haha my friend and I are seeing who can get the best ratings/comments ;) Yeah .. We're bored!

Here's a link to my photo link

Haha Thanks you guys (:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• You're pretty, bordering on beautiful. I'd give you an 8.

• You're a bit young for me so I would say pretty. I'd def. say you are cute. Braces and all.

• Very very pretty

• You look good :-)

• Yes.

• You are pretty. Guys your age will go ga-ga for you...that is, once the braces go.

• i think you are cute i wold give you a 7 :)

• um you have some nice features but not really my type

• You will be even more prettier when those braces are gone...

• your georgeous :)

• You;re a cutie! :)

• cute!

• haha, yes you're very pretty.

where's your friend?

• You're very pretty.

where's your friends question?

• She doesn't have an account to this site, so she asked on a different one. I think it was like espin or something haha

But thanks though (: Why don't you have a picture?

• Coz I don't have a camera or webcam at the moment. It sucks because lots of people want to see what I look like....!!!! Oh well, just imagine the hottest guy ever, that's me. :-) lol jk

• Haha. . I bet.

• no, your not pretty, you re ugly. you have weird face. you have no jawline, you have no eyebrows, you have a huge forehead, you have eyes like a drug women, you have really thin lips and with these braces you look even uglier.

• ugly

• Very pretty, I'd be a bit scared to talk to you :#)

What Girls Said 7

• You are a gorgeous young lady. :) Your hair color is amazing and your smile brightens you as well as everything around you. Braces just show that you're taking care of yourself, which some guys like, so let it slide. :) I wouldn't be surprised if there was a club somewhere dedicated to you. ^_^

• Yeah I think your pretty. You'll be even prettier once those braces are gone :)

How much longer you got?

• Ugh :( Like a year haha. Till February of next year.

• I've never had braces but all my friends say how annoying that are.

• Ugh they are! A lot of the times when you go get them tightened they hurt for a few days, and every other day they are just annoying because of food lol I think they are stupid! My teeth were straight anyways I just have an overbite and had teeth pulled because apparently I have a small mouth

• Find something better to do with your time.

• Your jaw line is little too pronounced for my personal taste, but yes, overall you are very pretty :D

P. S. How in the blue hell are you able to make such a short question title but I can't? D:

• haha suree

• Yes you are pretty.

• very cute, don't worry about the braces