Are you strongly opposed to guys having long hair?

Do you think guys should all stick to having short hair? Or maybe you like long hair?

Are you strongly opposed to guys having long hair?

• Yes, guys should have short hair
    27% (25)20% (10)24% (35)Vote
  • No, I love long hair on guys
    23% (22)20% (10)22% (32)Vote
  • No, either short or long hair is fine with me
    45% (42)37% (18)42% (60)Vote
  • Other
    5% (5)23% (11)12% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
35|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care.

I would advise guys under 20 who don't have especially hard/mature features to not have long hair. It can be inherently feminine. If you look like a viking its badass. If you look like most teenage boys, it makes you look like an ugly girl.

Be careful about reading into 'girls like guys with long hair', since they're typically thinking about square jawed muscular guys,

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 34

• No, I love long hair on guys

0|2
    0|0
  • I really hate long hair. Honestly I just think it looks gross.

I prefer anything shorter than the bottom of your ears.

0|1
    0|0
  • My man has hair like Jason Momoa's. He has an undercut, and the long part is braided into singles down to his ass. Hot damn. That is all I have to say, is, hot damn.

Hot damn.

He looks good with short hair, too, but I'm used to it longer.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd date someone with long hair, but I reall prefer it be short like Liams. His brother Chris hair is a bit much for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Opposed? Hahaha no way, quite the opposite. I absolutely ADORE long hair on guys. Beautiful!

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely love long hair on men (those that look good with long hair) > but I know a LOT more girls who don't like long hair...

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly like short hair on guys, but I have seen guys rock having long hair too... so I am not against it. The length you posted isn't bad and can be hot on a lot of guys. Flowing long hair might be bit harder to get into but it's not a dealbreaker or anything. I can learn to dig it if I like the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • that length of 'long' is fine with me. anything longer becomes a bit much. i prefer medium most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like either, but only certain guys seem to be able to pull off long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very rare for a guy to pull off long hair. And when say ling, it shouldn't be longer than Chris' hair

0|0
    0|0
  • In love it in most cases. Prefer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think all guys should base what they do with their body on my opinion or anyone elses. I strongly prefer short hair, but I don't discourage guys from growing theirs out. It isn't about what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair on guys! Not like down to their ass, but around shoulder length is great!

0|1
    0|0
  • Love long hair on guys, just look at Brock O'Hurn.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either or is okay with me. :) Just like when women have short hair. Some can rock it and some cannot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't find long hair on a guy attractive so I would never date a longhaired guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys look better with long hair, some look better with super short hair. Same for women. As long as they have a hairstyle that suits them, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • what ever suits the guy its more manly with short hair though

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not really a fan of long hair on guys, but it's their hair they can do whatever they want with it. 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both, if he can pull off long hair. I do not care for super short cuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not opposed to guys having long hair. Guys with shoulder length hair can be really cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg long hair 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Both hairstyles look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they should do whatever they want to do. But my preference goes to the sort hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't explain how much I love long hair on guys 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair, short hair is nowhere near as good

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it looks appealing...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Should have short hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Either is fine with me. it all depends on whether the guy can pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 14

• doesn't matter to me, people can do what they want with their hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind long hair on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • This post made me miss my long hair that i cut few weeks ago, i like long hair but i don't think it fits every guy, add to this it needs double care and treatment so most guys prefer short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am about 150% indifferent about this matter

0|0
    0|0
  • 22 years old receding hairline crew checkin in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never realised how much girls liked long hair! xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell I shave my head, so I hope long hair isn't the major vote

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought ladies love the long hair look, what about BraveHeart. [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2akfr5j.jpg[/IMG]

0|0
    1|0
  • i don't care how other guys want to ware their hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys with shorter hair looks best but if a guy wants long hair, then that's up to him

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair's pretty long. Bitches love something to pull. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm opposed, I think all men should wear short hair, it's a tradition.

1|0
    0|1
  • Well, that would depend if he looks good with long hair or not; like Thor. He looks gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife prefers me to have my hair long being it was when we met , but sometime it's just a huge hassle to manage it

0|0
    0|0