How does this look?

How does this look?

What should i change? Does it look okay on me?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that look especially the accessories

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a guy, not great at fashion, however, I say that it looks rather nice. However, depending on the occasion, if it be just going out with friends then it's okay. If trying to attract a guy, I would say a lighter color to attract his attention, black makes people look mysterious and/or sometimes depressed.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am depressed so i guess its fitting xD it would just be for school

• It looks good. Depending on where you l would suggest you wear a coat that matches your shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its cool nice Dress

1|0
    0|0
  • Very classy and well fitted dress. But they don't go with brown shoes I'm afraid. I would suggest black suede heels, or open heels with black tights

1|0
    0|0
  • Its looks great hun! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • the hair, you can't have earrings if you don/t plan on showing them, a personal preference you should also show more neck, some guys find that sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • This is looks great on you, No need to change. But that shoes if it's black that will be better !

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a great dress!

1|0
    0|0
  • Your hair Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Without your face , it is hard to predict.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Cute and understated. I like it. =)

If you can maybe buy one gold layered necklace instead of the one with the heard. ;)
    If you can't - still pretty awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks creepy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Does ur mom not let u show skin? Because I wear short short skirts and dresses and show my chest off all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Very nice 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah it looks ok

1|0
    0|0