Which makeup looks better for blue eyes?

Don't rate the girls. I'm just asking about eyes and lips makeup :)
Which makeup looks better for blue eyes?

• First
    25% (19)27% (10)26% (29)Vote
  • Second
    75% (57)73% (27)74% (84)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Second girl

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Hair color and clothing is just as important. For both of these girls, they have the makeup appropriate for them. For the blonde, she should use a lighter lipstick - especially for daytime with light colored clothes. For the other girl, the darker color lipstick is definitely better than the light one that the blonde is using.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like second one - I got this link before I read question, I will paste it anyway
    www.topdreamer.com/.../

0|0
    0|0
  • No-brainer for me. Never like the ultra-red lipstick look anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second second second. Don't listen to those haters telling you to pick first, they're basically telling you to put on enough makeup to look like a prostitute.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second looks better, the lighter colored makeup balances the lighter colored eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • The first lipstick is too heavy, but I prefer the lack of extreme eye makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one for sure! Red lipstick, in my opinion, is for prostitutes.

I hope that I haven't offended anybody!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one. There's way too much make-up on the eyes in the second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. i prefer natural look without makeup

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• they're both beautiful actually, but they're just for different times. the first i consider more of an evening or formal look, with the second being more daytime and casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends what kind of person you are (skin tone, hair colour etc) and what kind of blue you have in your eyes.
    I look more like the second girl. My eyes are maybe a little bit more blue. Brown eyeshadow looks really good and don't go too far with the black eye makeup. It looks very harsh.
    For lips, red lips are an option. I always blend it a little so it's not super bright red and is close to my own lip colour. Pink also looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the second one...
    The first one really has nothing to do with the eyes and the eyebrows on both are weird! o. O

0|0
    0|0
  • Black everything goes with black

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're asking the wrong question.
    Those make-ups are not supposed to be worn in the same setting, so both are okay and look good depending on where you are going.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a day to day look: 1st one's eyes, 2nd one's lips
    For a night out: 1st one's lips, 2nd one's eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's different for their hair color in my opinion, If you're blonde and blue eyes then I would do light natural makeup, but if you have dark hair or brown hair then the 1st one

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're both good.
    The first girl did a natural eye, and bright lip.
    The second did a heavy eye and natural lip.
    That's the key to makeup, it's one or the other, kind of like legs or cleavage (you tend to do one or the other).

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 different hair colors 2 different eye shapes
    If it were the same person then that would be more "valid". But they're face structures are completely different. Plus one has gray eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look nice in my opinion but the second is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard not to rate based off the girls because it will look different for different people, typically brown eyeshadow can bring out blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the first makeup look. Red lipstick and blue go together so well, it brings out the blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd but only because of the lipstick. Otherwise both are fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on hair colour too... second, but with less of a baby pink would be nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooo definitely the second. Way too much contrast in the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you please send me a link to the second one (if you have it) 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one more.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one with the red lipstick

0|0
    0|0