Is it ok for moms my age to wear these outfits?

I'm a new mom and i still want to look perfect and stylish so i need to know if it's ok for moms my age to wear these outfits or not.
1.

Is it ok for moms my age to wear these outfits?2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

• No It looks horrible
  • Yes It looks pretty

Most Helpful Guy

• Like what you mean if its ok? You got fat or something? I don't get it lol Moms are still chicks

• No i'm not fat but i worry that these outfits looks younger or older than my age :)

• Just do your thing OP and don't let this get in way, hell its only good thing rigt? Lol

• You're right 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• It does not matter whether you are a mum or not. They are nice looking clothes for most ages, as long as your looks fit those styles.

• Congratulations on new baby - You can wear anything you want but my feelings are that at 20, collage 1 + pic 2 + pic 4 are a little old for you. I think pic 3 + pic 5 + pic 6 would be lovely.

• It depends on your body and how you age well not the age or title of mom

• Perfectly fine. If specially 2 and 5

• you do you okay, do what makes you happy and if the neighborhood kids are happy about it then more power to you girl

• I do not find anything distasteful with any of those outfits. If you feel comfortable in them, don't worry about what others are saying.

• 1. Good
    2. Shit
    3. Decent
    4. Decent
    5. Very good
    6. Decent

• Any thing that makes you happy. Not mandatory to follow herd, in my opinion.

• congratulations more people on the planet awesome, and the outfits look great

• Of course! You'll look gorgeous in those... and at age 20 you're still very young (double my age haha...). You could easily wear those until age 35. Longer if you still have a nice figure :D

• Probably not the last one though that looks a bit olden

• It looks pretty, of course it looks pretty!
    Definitely wear them.
    Being a mum is no excuse to resign yourself to Walmart clothes for the rest of your life

• How come can't mom be a hot mama? Let her stunt! ;-)

• Yes of course ! They look great. Wear whatever you want too! 😊

• Your still so young, wear anything you want! Most of those look good (minus the hats mabye). Anything with jeans is great.

• sure, don't see the problem. and gratz

• I don't see a reason not to, if you feel good in these outfits then wear them.

• Why are you a mom? You will be a single mom soon at this rate :/

• a milf at 20? wtf!

What Girls Said 27

• Depends on how she looks like and her body type but they are all appropriate and look good for any age in my opinion. Nice to see older people with style. 😌

• yes.. completely fine.. but being a mom doesn't have to change what you like to wear.. plus you're a young mom anyway..

• Wear what you want. There's not really a special set of clothing a mom has to wear.

• Yes it looks nice!

• These are really great outfits! You have a great eye (although what would I know aha) but wear whatever you feel most comfortable in and flatter you, and try to dress for your age. As some other members pointed out, some of these outfits are a little older, and being a mom doesn't mean you need to start dressing older at all, so dare to be different! I wish I had a fashion savvy mum lol
    Oh, and congrats on the new baby!!

• Last time I checked, the "motherhood bonus" was worth 0 years in calculating your age.

• Yes, obviously, very cute. =)

• I think they look fine. These are just outfits right for your age. It's only not so comfortable to walk with your baby on heels, but that's your choice.

• Hell yes. Rock it girl.

Being a mom should be something to be proud of, but not something that cramps your style (literally) ☺

• Yeah definitely. Lose the tennis shoes with that last one and wear heels flats or sandals.

I LOVE the blue dress on the far right in number 1.

• 3 and 5 are my favs :) sure u can wear them! U are just 20 lol being a mum doesn't make u an old lady😛 congrats by the way!

• I literally have no idea why it wouldn't be okay to wear those things. Have you turned into a turnip since you had kids?

• How does it look bad?

• Nice colorful outfits. They all look great except for the second one.

• Yes of course!😃😍😊

• Of course it ok!! Why not?

• Congratulations on being a new mommy :). I think the first cluster looks like a style for someone a little older, but if you are comfortable wearing that then go ahead! All of the others look great

• yeah they all look really nice, congratulations!

• You're still only 20 so you can even wear mini skirts still :)

• just cuz you're a mom doesn't mean you can't look nice :)

• Sure why not? But those all look very summery, isn't it winter where you are now?

• it looks pretty ! live your life !

• Of course it's fine.

• Yes, I like these styles! I think a lot of ages can pull off these looks. They look well put together and pretty.

• No matter what you wear or what you look like people will judge you. So in the end the only opinion that matters is your own. Dress in a way that you find appropriate and comfortable... for your own benefit - no one else's. 😊💜

• Wish my mom was this stylish

• Hey, it's okay for mums to wear whatever clothes they want.