Do guys like tomboys, and what do you like about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, generally. You have to show attention to your girl, and that's not a problem but when you do it you have to do it in a way she would like, something you wouldn't generally do if you didn't have a girl. But with tomboys, while maybe not most things are the same somethings are similar which makes hanging out more easy to do. Tomboys aren't as concerned about superficial stuff like some other girls, and some guys never could understand why they cared so much, which is why a tomgirl is a welcome sight. I think they are easier to talk to, and funner to play around with, because you both have less reservation on what you are doing. If y'all had a day to chill, y'all would be doing the same shit. It's a personal preference really, and depends on the guy, but Tomgirls mostly are funner, more relatable, and less hard to deal with them most other girls. Plus they aren't afraid to get a little dirty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yay go team tomboy :D

What Guys Said 9

• I knew a tomboy when I was about 7, she lived a few doors away. We used to spend time together in her bedroom and she would swap clothes with me. I would wear her dresses and underwear and she would would wear my trousers etc. It was fun.

• Never met one who wasn't a tryhard.

• I like it because they're not 'girly girl', like barby xD

• Not really my type... Sorry!

• nope. No thank you.

• I like that they like men.

• I like tomboys. They usually aren't stuck up, or rude.

• I find them pretty awesome to hang out with.

• I like them as friends but I'm not usually attracted to them. I find masculine like behaviour a turnoff.

What Girls Said 0