Guys, Are you okay with your girlfriend wearing short or/and tight clothing out in public when she's with you?

Explain if you want.

• Yes
    74% (17)
  • No
    26% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Like extremely short stuff. Like booty shorts and shirts that show cleavage and tight and fit like a bra

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmm interesting question.
    From one point of view it's like: "Yes that is right. This beautiful woman chose me!" "show yourself off bebe" xD
    from another point it's like "ahhh they get to see what I see. Don't want to have all these thirsty eyes pointed at us."

Guess ehm... As long as it isn't TOO revealing

What Guys Said 12

• Hell yeah! Especially when she looks so good. I'd be looking and thinking so many naughty thoughts. Omit the panties and SO MUCH FUN can be had with a day like this. Knowing that you look so sexy and every guy is looking at you and can't have you and then you are walking around without any undies and at any point I can just sneak a peak or touch you inappropriately in public or sneak away somewhere quiet in a public area and do something really naughty... SO SEXY. And So much FUN! Pair that with some sexy heals (red or black) that have that ankle strap! OMGG!!! When we get home, I could just bang the hell out of you while you leave that outfit on!

• What if the relationship was a serious one with the intentions of it lasting quite a while, even then too?

• Yes! If we're married for so long, what difference does it make that other guys are checking her. They definitely won't get a hold of her if we are so tight. Also, if we are together that long, things like attention from others sometimes spices the fire up a bit again. Kind of like re-igniting the "chase" aspect in the relationship. And showing me that I still can't let my game slide and keep treating her like the best thing that has every happened to me. I mean it would take someone else looking at her to make me feel like that, but it would be more of a vindication that I have a bad ass woman and I make all the men jealous when I'm with her.

• It depends. I am fine with a girl that is comfortable in her own skin. I don't love it when she walks outside more exposed, but I'm not super against it. Like if it's a hundred degrees outside and she wants to wear booty shorts and a short crop top. Cool, I don't have any problems, matter fact I would probably tell her to wear less clothes if she was being modest. But if everyday, if the weather allows it she is just wearing tight, short, exposing stuff for seemingly no reason. I'm going to ask her to cut back a little. You like your body, and you don't care who sees it, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with guys lusting after you, and you giving them a treat everyday. I am cautious about what could happen to her. Now if it is something she really is passionate about, for a reasonable reason than while I will be reserved she can continue dressing like that every single day. But I don't think that would be a problem. I usually just let her wear what she wants, it could be worse.

• I don't care I mean as long as it's nothing slutty or trashy then she can feel free to wear whatever.

• Even if she isn't with me, I want her to dress in whatever makes her feel confident. :)

• Yes, very much so... if she wants to show off her body, I'm all for it :-P

• if she's complaining about it than I hate it

• What if she complains about the guys but continues to dress like that

• thats just stupid I don't mind guys looking at her cause she wants attention from other guys its obvious

but at the end im fucking her and probably some other guy so I don't care

• True truey true 🍪

• Maybe yes
    But it will still depend on the dress

• nooooooooo

• No! Burn the strumpet!

• I've heard that in general, when women are single, they tend to dress more revealingly, while when they're in a relationship, they tend to cover up more. I really don't care what a girl does, but, if she gets the wrong attention, she can't say it's my fault

• If she dresses like that normally I wouldn't date her. If she starts after we are dating, I would think she is looking for someone else. Either way, not happening.

• I was surprised at how many guys said yes

• They are trying to be "PC" and say, "I have no opinion it is a womans right to wear whatever she wants. I have no right as a man to an opinion." Which is total BS. A man has every right to an opinin, just like a woman.

• Sure, it's no problem if she likes to wear such clothes, I like seeing her in booty shorts ;)

• What about other guys seeing and watching her? Would that bother you?

• Maybe a little bit, but it's no problem if she is faithful to me.