What stereotype would you give a girl who wore Hollister/Abercrombie/American Eagle clothes?

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Preppy, girly-girl. It's a great type of girl in my opinion, but those brands of clothes wear out quickly lol. No one wears Hollister anymore IDT. Except Asians that want to look American.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• preppy, middle class?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• She drink at Starbucks too 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever BEEN to Hollister? What a s-hole

0|0
    0|0
  • I think more tomboyish but still girly, I like the look of those jeans on girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Old/Out of touch

Lol nobody wears that stuff anymore. That was like last generation. People born in the 90s have actual style.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• So, the whole point of those brands is basically to look "thrifted".

IME, most people who wear those brands don't really know that thrift stores are even a thing. If it were high school again and these were my friends? I'd take them thrifting.

The cool ones would get exactly the same kind of stuff, at the thrift stores, for $1-2 per piece.
    Mb even better quality, too, ironically (if the pieces had held up for long enough to be thrifted).

This would also conveniently separate out the ones who just want a label on themselves. Bc really who has the time for people like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do they need to be labeled? If they like a specific brand why label them as a whore of that brand? ... Sounds more of a hateful, jealous insult...

If anything, I'd say, "girl with expensive taste!" Just because Abercrombie is on the mix, the rest are just the cheaper version of a&f

0|0
    0|0
  • Preppy more than likely, but those companies have faded out in my opinion. I haven't seen many people wear those clothes in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basic bitch. Lol, a lot of my clothes are from those stores though, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • That she spends too much money on silly labels.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care that much... because i don't care at all about clothing brand

0|0
    0|0
  • always? preppy, straight-minded, stereotypical, immature. But that's if the person ONLY wore graphic stuff by those companies for the brand name.
    But wear whatever you like

0|0
    0|0
  • A Southern California Girl

0|0
    0|0
  • She knows what is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • A white girl.. Lol

2|2
    0|0