How can guys hook up with a girl with no feelings attached?

How do you remove your selves from the "liking" part of hooking up? I just don't understand how you can like someone's appearance but not care at all about their personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy when you don't identify them as something with value.

It's like girls with clothes, to get the latest fashion sense. Some girls actually get pregnant deliberately so they can have that new accessory.

Some people learn to get what they want whenever they want, they just have to disregard others feelings. Jerks get what they want with no consequences except perhaps a backlash of guilt for being a jerk. No reason to feel guilty if you don't care though. No reason to care if... well, if htere's no reason TO care. Why care about a t-shirt you wear to look good or a shaver past the inconvenience of getting another?

• That makes sense. I need to train myself to think like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, I'll have feelings for a girl, but they're all below my waist and magically disappear when I'm done.

• I think guys can compartmentalize their thinking, while girls see everything as connected. So, a guy can have sex, and truly be "in the moment" and not thinking about the girls personality, or what will happen afterward,

• Whomever said all guys are like that? The only ones I know of who can do it are jerks who don't see value in the girls they hook up with, and leave her on the curbside.

What Girls Said 0