Are these outfits will help me to hide my belly since i'm just 18 ?

Are these outfits will help me to hide my belly since i'm just 18 ?Since it's too late for taking a decision about the baby i'm hiding it from everyone cause i can't tell the truth it's going to ruin someone's life and i don't want that. Would theses outfits work?

• It will work
  • It won't work

Most Helpful Guy

• Best case you hide the pregnancy people are gonna ask questions when your toting a new born every where with you unless you put it up for adoption

• I just don't want it so I'd give it to anyone who's thirsty to have kids.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gimme the baby 🙋 I loooove babies

Seriously though, it probably won't work past 6 months or so unless you're a bigger girl. You probably need your parents support whether you're keeping the baby or making an adoption plan. You don't deserve to go through this alone (and good for you not getting an abortion).

• I had no choice but I'm not keeping her/him with me because i can't do that.

• Yes someone very close. I just don't see the point of keeping it. I mean how i suppose to tell her/him about the father? Once i say it everything's going to hell in this family. The baby will be better with someone else and probably have a good life with good family

• It sounds like you're doing the right thing 👍 Hang in there. Maybe you could talk to a counselor or something? And hopefully it isn't someone you're still in contact with

What Guys Said 4

• Why hide it? Just get rid of it instead, or do you mean you're pregnant?

• Well i can't get an abortion now so i have to keep it even when i don't want to.

• No I meant get rid of your stomach. Wasn't sure if you were pregnant or not.

• Who so dares dislike the beauty of a pregnant woman, then they dislike life, themselves and their mother along the generation line.

Only a few people get to see this rare sighting, a pregnant woman.

• A hooded sweatshirt works fine with jeans too

• The truth will eventually be found out. Better tell them now, than later

What Girls Said 6

• It can be very tricky to hide your belly. The outfits you posted can work, especially the fourth outfit.
    For more help check this site
    www.womenshealthmag.com/.../early-pregnancy-clothes

• I will check it. Thank you so much for helping me

• But you should do something about this because this is gonna catch you, eventually you will not be able to hide it for 9 months.

• For a while, clothes like the ones you posted will work. You can't hide the belly or baby forever, though.

• I don't think so 😕😕😕

• Why can't you tell anyone? I don't know what your situation is but you could get aid that way

• Because i got rape by someone very close to me that's I'm not telling anyone because it won't end well and my whole family would go through shit because of this.

• I'm sorry, I'm 14 and I have more sense than you. You can't give your baby away. The mother and new born have a special connection which no one can interrupt, it's a special feeling. This is your baby. Your special little human. You need to do the right thing. Your smart enough.

• No. Trust me if you were in my chose you would do something worse than this