I want to get rid of my freckles?

I want to get rid of my freckles, I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM! They are annoying & stupid. I have so many of them that they are just plain annoying. In fact I don't really like my appearance at all. I can't pull off eyeliner or anything bc I look ridiculous bc of my pale skin & freckles. They are all all over my face, arms, & I have some on my legs I don't wear shorts bc of them.

I am almost 15 and I feel like a 5 year old, I am tired of being called "adorable" I don't like that word it makes me feel like a baby. I also have dark red hair and brown eyes, and I'm 5ft. tall. Guys make fun of me because of my appearance and I have been called ugly by some. But they are just so annoying I want to get rid of them.

I want to completely change my appearance, I want to dye my hair, become tan, change my eye color, get rid of my freckles, and become taller.

I basically want to look like Cara Delevingne.

Most Helpful Guy

• You want what? I know you don't feel pretty and your description of your anger proves it but in all honesty those feeling are unjustified in my opinion. My most memorable girlfriend growing up fits exactly with in what you just described and I wouldn't have wanted her to change one single thing about her self.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say don't do anything. I disliked my freckles before too... Now I love them. =)
    You'll see how things change.

For now - you can use concealer if you really want.

What Guys Said 3

• I hate freckles too. The good news is, you can now have your face peeled off and pick out a new one.

• yes i'm with @TheFlak36 on that freckles are cute

• Freckles are sexy and rare. Shame on you.

What Girls Said 1

• Trust me, you'll learn to love it. Don't worry about what those little boys are saying now. Men dig red heads. I'm personally a sucker for ginger men with freckles. 😍. Girl you're unique. Love yourself.