What's behind all this eye business?

Whenever I look around my class, I will most likely find my crush starring at me. He also always looks into my eyes when we talk, I think he knows I like him, but what's his side of the story?

And like if I'm walking through the hall a friend of my friends always glances over at me? What's behind all this eye business?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude the only way to get into your crushes head is to literally, GET INTO THEIR HEAD. I know its awkward and embarrasing to confront your feelings when your a teenager but which would you prefer:

regret and a broken heart from never confessing to him and him getting together with someone else? OR

A bit of embarrasment from getting turned down but that's only a slight chance you could be 100% over the moon if he feels the same way. You should just suck it in and tell him and see how he feels! Please trust me on this...i know what I'm taking about, lets just say experience is a girls wisdom.

What Guys Said 2

• A person's eyes say a lot about that person. With a person's eyes alone, he/she can communicate almost any emotion known to mankind. The eyes are also the best way for most people to understand other things and other people. If people are looking at you all the time, it's most likely because they don't understand something about you. It's nothing unusual, just their way of trying to figure out what's going on.

If your crush is looking at you all the time, he wants to know more about you. Whether he's just "sizing you up" or trying to find out if you're the right type of person for him, he's curious about you. The only way to know for sure what he wants is to talk to him about it. Let him know that you like him, even if you think he already knows it - guys can be pretty dense sometimes. Make eye contact when you talk; it'll let him know that you're interested in him, and it will let him get a better picture of you.

• 1) The dude likes you. That's what we do when we like a girl. Reciprocate.

2) Dude's checking you out. We like to ogle; it's what guys do. Don't read too much into it unless he does more than look. Otherwise, just consider it a complement and move along.

What Girls Said 1

• well from what you just told in the writing he really likes you so you should atleat write and tell him how you feel or just tell him face to face