I'm getting bored of it again >_>
Also, when I do any active activities I end up having to do the dreaded manbun which ends up with me having a ponytail...
This is what it is current.
I'm thinking of going back to this fluffy mess.
ORRRR what do y'all think is easier to maintain and still will look alright for me.
- DOESN'T MATTER YOU SEXY MAN YOU!33% (15)42% (5)35% (20)Vote
- KEEP YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE WTF ARE YOU THINKING?16% (7)17% (2)16% (9)Vote
- I LIKE THAT FLUFFY STUFF!24% (11)25% (3)25% (14)Vote
- BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHEREEEEE13% (6)8% (1)12% (7)Vote
- GTFO YOU UGLY MAN14% (6)8% (1)12% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
You can do this one. Short on the sides long on the top. Its easier to maintain.
To get rid of the fluffiness and make your hair behave the way you want it I recommend using Schwarzkopf, Got2B POWDER'ful as a base
Its a powder which you have to sprinkle on your hair and it makes it more thicker and way easier to control.
And as a finishing outer layer something with matt finish. I use Schwarzkopf Got2B Beach Matt. Highly recommend it.
- Show AllShow Less