I need clothes but I'm poor?

me and my sibling don't have enough clothes because my dad hasent been having working :( because no one needs help with work... we donthave much.. I already tried but can't and I need help

Most Helpful Guy

• A thrift store or a shelter maby

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say go to some sort of a charity store.

What Guys Said 7

• It's alright girl 😊
    Just wear a smile and you'll rock 😉
    Got it 😶?

• Women never have enough clothes, men never have enough food, and both never have enough money to give. Sorry no one can help you Anonymous, for all we know you could be lying or telling the truth.

• You can get dresses and outfits on ebay for like $5

• Steal some shit from Target, their security's a joke, my buddy walked out with a laptop once.

• Try the clearance section of stores. You can some tees for 5 bucks.

• 0|0
  • go to goodwill after hours. plenty bags of clothes outside the receiving door.

• is it bad

• I mean are you saying to take the bags and is it bad to do that

• to take what people intended to donate?

No. If people were so concerned they wouldn't dump their stuff at the backdoor overnight of goodwill or any thift shop for that matter.

If someone's taking the stuff before it gets processed inside then everyone wins.

What Girls Said 5

• Charities, clothing drive, government assistance. There are usually some in every area big and small. Hope this helps.

• Try going to a thrift store - you can buy an outfit for $2.00.

• But you can get on the internet and also I think you know the answer to that

• Try thrift stores. Gold dust for every shopper, as long as you're willing to look. I have 9 vintage D&Gs and Christian Dior tops, a Chanel sweater and a Jean Louis blazer I bought from thrift stores. :D

• Charity or thrift stores. And eBay.