Some kid approaches you with a question would you let him continue?

A little boy comes up to you saying, "excuse me miss I have one question for you". " excuse me sir I have one question for you". Would you let him continue?

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes why not, I mean a question is a question! If I was in a rush I would apologize and go, but usually i'm not and I can spare a few minutes!

0|0
    0|0
    • What are those! Because your wearing some strange sandals with socks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I have a lighter little buddy :D

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks bro and "what are those! Because your wearing dirty athletic sneekers and shorts.

What Girls Said 7

• Of course. Kids are adorable

0|0
    0|0
    • He points up then down to your shoes yelling out, "what are those!" Because you're wearing strange boots or socks and sandals this winter.

• Its still adorable

• Of course. Why not? Wait... Don't answer that. Haha

0|0
    0|0
    • What are those! Because your wearing house slippers and socks.

• uh, yeah?

0|0
    0|0
    • What are those! Because your wearing dirt worn out converse.

• usually that's what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, duh. Maybe their question is "can you help me find my parents?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Guess again, "what are those!" Pointing to your shoes because your wearing broken down converse.

• Pft, they sound like my friend Nathan x) I'm used to that. How did you know about my converse though 😱

• I didn't

• Why not?

filler

0|0
    0|0
    • He yells out, " what are those!" Because your barefoot in public.

• Yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • What are those! Because you're wearing strange sandals and socks or broken down worn out dirty sneakers.

• Show All
    • Would go approach another girl or boy if they and do that meme if they wore those?

• Obviously. You gotta let em know.

What Guys Said 4

• I have kid two blocks down who consider me his best friend and I sure as hell would listen to him all day ha

0|0
    0|0
    • What are those! Points to your big muscles with amazement.

• Ak 48s, Gotta have em if Russia desides to raid muricaaa braw

• No, because last time I did it was 'Can you go to the 7/11 and get me 20 Luckies?'. He then handed me about $3 in quarters and nickels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um. Yes I would. And I would answer it best I could.

0|0
    0|0
    • What are those! Because your wearing socks and sandals with shorts

• I think my normal reply is to either make it snappy or tag along in my direction. I have about 15 minute lunch breaks so, hey, I don't like to waste them.

0|0
    0|0
    • It will be quick, what are those! Because you decided to walk out with your house slippers.