Girls, how do you decide which bra to wear each day?

I mean on the ifferent types... padded, with wire, without wires, strapless, bralette, etc...

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I take a number of factors into consideration.

- Do I work a long day? If so, then I wear something comfortable.
    - Am I wearing a shirt that's at all see-through? Then I wear a bra with an according color.
    - Am I going on a date, girls night out, or otherwise have anyone to impress? Push-up bra!
    - Am I just lounging at home all day? No bra at all.
    - Am I gonna try seducing Boyfriend later? Then I probably still won't match them to my panties lol. He doesn't notice anyway :P

What Girls Said 15

• Mine are usually padded with no wire for all my bras. The colour depends on my outfit. Like white top, white bra cause like a black bra would be noticable.

Other then that, I own a few strapless ones for when I'm wearing a strapless top or dress and also own a few racer back ones for tops that are racer back

• by color.. i try to buy all the same kind so the only choice is the color if it goes with my clothes or contracts nicely.

i like sports bras with sports shorts. the bra with support and multiple straps going criss cross in back. looks really nice with cut out dresses and if i wear a white t shirt i dont mind seeing them, they also fit well and feel good and i can wear them for running as well. and if i had to take off my clothing i wouldn't be in underwear,. fig it rained our whatever im covered. if im wearing a skirt im covered.

• - If I'm going with comfort and don't care about the girls being on display, I'll wear a sports bra.
    - If I'm going with comfort and don't care about the girls being on display and it's not cold out, I'll go with a bralette.

Otherwise every single other bra I own is padded and push-up, lol.

• I usually don't wear one, but lately if I want cleavage with an outfit I'll wear a push-up bra.

• I wear whatever fits me and is comfortable. I only own like four. I have bigger boobs so its hard to find pretty bras as it is xD but it also turns out im allergic to nickel underwire so mostly its a case of non wired black or non wired white... hmm decisions decisions.

• I only have one good and bad one!

• Depends on the outfit actually. Sometimes no bra

• Always pick the favorite. The favorite fits great, looks great and make the boobs look great. And if the favorite is in the laundry... eyes closed an grab any bra.

• I just wear the one that i find.

• I always wear my favorites which is like 2 of them lol sometimes I'll go braless

• I grab one and put it on. No worrying about what color it is or anything like that.

• I'm literally always braless when doing normal thing like running errands or going to the grocery store, but if I am going to school or work then I will wear one of my favorite and most comfy bras. If I am going somewhere more special like out with friends, dinner, or a date then I will wear my best push up bra. And if I a plan on doing something active or sweaty that day then I will wear a sports bra.

• Well, I need the wire to support me so I always wear one with wires in unless its a sports bra. Most of mine have a thin pad in which is called moulded cup it just makes them look perfect and prevents any nip slips. Otherwise it depends on outfit. Obviously a strapless dress requires a strapless bra to match. Then there's colours to consider...

• What do you mean.. us girls don't change bras everyday. We change once a year.

• Different bras provide different levels of support and the different cuts go under different shirts. For example I'm not going to wear a bra with thick straps under a camisole. Or you may be able to see the shape of one bra under a particular shirt but another bra isn't visible.