Girls, Is it odd that I find bras comfortable?

Most girls don't really seem to like wearing bras, but I find mine make me more comfy. When I wear it my boobs feel kinda weightless and I feel like I can forget they're there. When I don't wear one its like agony. I feel them move and jiggle. I can feel the weight on my chest. Am I weird or does anyone else have any of these sensations?

for reference I'm a 32F UK and wear moulded underwire bras. Or sports bras when I'm active.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I find bras extremely comfortable I would rather wear a regular bra than no bra at all or sports bras. I honestly think it is a thing about people with big boobs because we need more support. Everyone has their own body shape and if you get the right bra for your size they are really comfortable.

• You may be right. Mine just bounce a lot without one, I like to strap them up and know that I don't have to worry about them bouncing. For sports though I need a sports bra otherwise they would probably hit my face haha!

What Girls Said 13

• Not weird at all. If you have a large chest you'll be way more comfortable in a bra than without it.

I know. xD

Unless I'm sleeping - then I don't need it.

• I am a DD and I understand what you are saying. I only wear bras without the wires though, because I can't stand how the wire digs into my ribs. I have found some bras that are still extremely supportive without them though.

• Which bras are supportive without?

• They are kind of like a sports bra and they hook in the front. I think the brand is Danskin or something like that. I know what they look like, but I don't pay much attention to what they're called, sorry, haha!

• I like bras too. Not underwire bras though.

• Mine are so comfortable solely because I barely wear ones with no underwire and if I do, the cup is literally so thin, soft and sometimes lacey and absolutely no padding.

• Do you not miss the support from the wire?

• Nah, not really- they aren't small but they aren't big either :P

• Lucky you! Wish mine were like that!

• I don't think its odd!

• I think it depends on the brand for what is it made out of

• What have you been wearing?

• I wear lace bras like the ones you get in Victoria's Secret but with cotton cups lol

• I feel the same like you. When I don't wear a bra I feel me boobs bouncing and it hurts xD

• No I love wearing lingerie

• No, not odd at all you have just been lucky enough to found the right fit in bras.

• I feel you!

• nope i feel same way i feel uncomfortable without one

• i feel the same way as you do !

• No. I find it more comfortable to be in a bra as well compared to not wearing one.
    It kind of hurts me to not wear one. But I still don't sleep with one on.