What kind of clothing on the opposite sex attracts your attention? For me I like a girl in skinny jeans, nice shirt, and maybe leather jacket?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• On a guy who doesn't have a hard body? Don't care. I like football team swag, at least, because I like men who like sports.

On a guy who has a hard body?
    Hmm...
    img.memecdn.com/...-read-lips-one-day_o_710757.gif

I like nice tight jeans or leather pants. Tight enough to let me shamelessly check out his ass... and package. LOL

I like a nice tight shirt THAT ACTUALLY FITS WELL AND IS TAPERED IN THE WAIST. Fuck you, American menswear manufacturers... fuck you.

I like leather accessories.

If the boy's got hard abs, I like mesh shirts, tight tanks, and other garments typically used to objectify women. Hell, even crop tops (yes, some straight men can pull this off maaahhhvelously).
    Because I like boys as sex objects, oh yeah I does.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Exactly, I like girls in skinny jeans, t-shirts and leather jackets too, but I also like girls in short shorts, tank-tops and sneakers, as well as girls in crop-tops and tight sweatpants ;)

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I like guys in jeans and a nice top

1|1
    0|0
  • It's weird, I usually don't pay too much attention to clothes, but I do like someone who is casual and laid back like me, and not too dressy. I am a jeans-and-T-shirt kind of person, myself.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Any kind of jeans with a belt and tank tops.

0|1
    0|0
  • Formal is best.

0|0
    0|0