Girls, how do I use makeup?

Hi there! I'm a gay teen who has just started college, and for a couple reasons I've decided I want to start using makeup! Any help with what products to buy and how to apply them would be super amazing! I'm looking for a natural look that evens out my complexion, hides blemishes, and accentuates my features. I'm up for absolutely anything including lipstick/lip gloss, mascara, eye liner, whatever! As long as you think it would look good and/or natural and healthy I'd be happy to take it into consideration 😊💕 Thanks in advance!

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• It's mostly just a lot of trial and error, watching YouTube videos really helps especially with eye makeup

• I use youtube really. But I practice and practice... I am still practicing...

• Like a lot of people said, YouTube is a great resource. As for makeup, I use e. l. f. products or things I pick up when I go back to Mexico (i. e. Green Tea Mascara, Bisu foundation).