Hey fellas what color do you think looks good on a woman? I'd love to hear your responses. Thanks X0X0X0X0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like purples and black on a woman, I think its classy and slimming, its not childishly pink and bright, its not distracting me entirely from the shape of her body.

What Guys Said 3

• Black and white.

• It depends on the situation.

I guess it's more about texture than color really. I like stuff that's fuzzy like fleece or velvet. Lace is abrasive. Loose fitting sweats are good for easy access. You can fondle her butt and be able to get your hand out when her parents are close (this was when I was younger).

• i'm not sure I have a favorite colour , but often pink can be really hot , red as well can be a strong colour . black can also be hot , especially for pants as it makes her butt hotter and smaller .

so a girl wearing a bright coloured top and black pants be a turn on to me

What Girls Said 1

• i think guys like girls in red, but really the colours that suit the skin and hair tone will be the ones that are the most aesthetically pleasing.