I'm a brunette with hazel eyes, 5ft and weight 105lbs. I'm very self conscious after being told I look better in the dark. So, please go on my profile to my pictures and tell me how you think I look on a scale of 1-10.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a 6 based on:

- The pictures in your profile

- Your current age

- Your current height / weight ratio

After reviewing your last comment here towards a question ( link ) I would assume your personality is rather giving and compassionate, which would raise that figure to 6.5-7 easily.

People that have positive personality traits can slightly modify how others see that individual. For instance, the shy girl that is averagely attractive would be a 5-6 || while the outgoing same individual (just alter the personality) would be a 6-6.5 or even a 7-7.5

You have nothing to be self conscious about, based off what I can see.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• You're not ugly! Nice cleavage, too. Scale: 6+

• Yes you are attractive, you have a nice smile I would say 7.5. I know this might sound wrong or weird but taking pictures in a bathroom is always a turn off to me.

• i would say you are an 8, because you are a bit young for me and a little on the lighter side. I like a girl with chunk something to grab on to.

• ye you are . ur still young . you have no reson 2 b self conscious.

• i like the pic when ur on the sidewalk the best cause ur smiling and I LOVE when girls smile =)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. You are hot, but not exactly my type, so probably an 8.

• I don't rate people on looks but you are beautiful so don't worry