108 pairs of undies! Is that to many pair of underwear for a guy to have?

Okay, so I was cleaning out some of my clothes yesterday and straightening out some of my drawers as I felt it was time to go to Goodwill and donate (not my undies). I counted my pairs of undies and yes I have 108 pairs of undies. So I can no go for just over 3 months without doing laundry! I don’t think so! I did not realize that my undies collection had grown so extensively. I guess one could say that I like undies. I think that the one thing about undies is that hardly anyone gets to see them so it is the one item of clothing that you can have fun with when wearing them. No, girls I am not one of those guys that wears girls panties that just does not even sound comfortable to me at all. I do think that is is sexy to see a woman in panties and lingerie though. Its sexy! I have plaine undies, nice undies, colorful undies, going out on a date undies, sexy undies, out on the town undies and undies for every day. Sometimes I will go without my undies! Yes, commando (on occation)! I have undies in all different colors black, white, yellow stripped zebra striped, veritcal stripped, horizonal stripped, fire orange, sky blue and some with all kinds of colors on them. I have boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, bikini and string bikini, low rise undies all with a purpose of when and where I want to wear them and who I want to see them. It’s a mystery and its fun! Anyway to my original question is 108 pairs of underwear too many?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a lot. That's more than I own for sure. I probably own only like 20 pair max.

• *LOL* What are you waiting on you are falling way behind in the undies competition! *LOL* Long way to go to catch up. Women have much better undies than men do more to choose from and a lot more colorful.

Most Helpful Guy

• 108 PAIRS? WOW! :'D And I literally have like 6 or something. I actually have more questions than an answer lol. But to answer your question, 108 is seriously a lot to have.

What Girls Said 3

• That's quite a lot :P I think I have like 15 pairs.

• That's probably a lot. It's a good thing that men's underwear are not particularly expensive. If a woman had accumulated the same amount of lingerie, she would have bankrupted herself.

• Most of my pair of undies cost between $15 and $30 dollars or more. Apparently you have not bought men's underwear lately! *LOL* I am not talking about 5 pair packs of tightie whities. most are designer and meundies and other high quality underwear. I find them more comfortable and better support and better moisture wicking.

• That's a colossal waste of money, in my opinion.

• Yeah maybe so!

• 108? That's a lot. I don't even have 108 different kind of clothing haha

What Guys Said 1

• You seem to be perhaps a bit preoccupied with your underwear.